The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Coming of Ser Cabbage
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
What to say? I'm a big-time gamer, been about as long as I remember. And these days just about as much a big-time roleplayer, mostly in MMOs but also in other formats since a good many years. Its a passion of mine.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the grim grey north of Sweden. Though I'll daresay I speak english pretty fluently.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played some of the old games and had some brief on and off relationships with WoW, mostly for the roleplay of course. The game doesn't appeal to me so much but the lore is interesting, and I've done my homework on that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My lass sent me this way.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most sorts. Of course I usually prefer some adventures. Nothing against some tavern RP but it needs some change every now and then.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Warrior would be my favourite. A good simple straightforward class and bashing things suits me nicely. I've a huge interest of ye good olde medieval combat as well, I study it a lot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good place to roleplay and find some good peeps I'm hoping.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The ban against the scourge that is Mary Sues must be my favourite.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do wonder a bit regarding that history/personality matter for the character sheet! How much is truly required for that? The ten line requirement sounds a bit tough. Given the backstory is pretty basic for my character here, sooner expect to write his story through roleplay. Personality's a tough thing to write, especially with ten lines to do.
Hello there, SerCabbage! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

It's nice to see more Swedes dropping in! Go Scandinavia!

Also; Ten lines for personality and history together isn't that much. :) It's actually a fairly low requirement and I know most moderators who approve and deny the profiles will often try to ask for more if your profile is a bit bare. If you're not sure what you want to write about your character, make sure you post it up in the Workshop first to let people come in and ask you questions or give suggestions as to what else you can put in there.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!
Hail, Ser Cabbage!

[Image: cabbagetown+flag.jpg]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Cheers to you folk! I certainly hope to be seeing you all about soon. :)

And by the gods, I lift my hat for that banner! That is brilliant, always wanted one of these. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming back Ixolus 1 606 04-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Last Post: sasail