The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Conversation: Assassination Events
[Image: assassinationbanner.png]

Rejoice.

By reading this scribbled parchment, you have taken the first step in celebrating life. In the coming months I shall be tasking you with taking life and savoring it for yourself. Through these actions, you have ensured happiness and contentment for everyone involved; even for those you will slay, who will have no more worries, no more pain once they are gone. You will be handsomely rewarded, both with hard-earned gold and self-worth. Why should you do this? Because you can, and that is power, but do not get me wrong. I am here to help you empower yourself with the glory of life and living. Yes, I value you, and whether you have nowhere to go, or need money and material things to somehow fulfill yourself, you will become a better person.

Through these roughly written correspondents sent to you in dark seedy taverns or underbellies such as these, we shall have a dialogue and we shall converse. It will not matter if you were not the blade that struck the blow. You and I are the only people in this conversation, and we shall talk about life and how easily it is taken for granted by most.

Perhaps you might think this is a one-way conversation and you have no way of responding to my thoughts and opinions, but your blade and the blood you paint will do the talking for you. And if you choose to view me as some eccentric villain straight of Gilneas City's opera houses, then you can choose to not respond. This is a free conversation, after all.

Expect me in the coming days. I hope to make a good friend of you once we have left this conversation and all has been said.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Holy Life

I didn't mean to be rude during our first encounter. Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am a wanderer of sorts. I am not of the cities of the land, and have been travelling with my feet across the continents for quite some time. I have seen the triumphs and failures of different people, and it has always been a magnificent sight to see life being fought hard for, whether it is for survival or to gain something for ones' self. Kind of makes you want to be proud someone else is alive with blood flowing in their veins, don't you think? And even the undead show that will.

I have had a chance encounter with a man the past few weeks. He represented the Holy Light for what it's worth. He squanders his family's resources on women and drinking while his wife and child suffers for it. People who knew him in that tavern in the Dwarven District told me how he once single-handedly sliced an ogre's guts during the Battle of Dun Algaz in the Second War. A pity how one of great worth now merely waits for the end of his days to come and death to take him. His death will revere him as a hero, while his family will know him as a villain if he continues on living.

Without the will to live; without the love for living, one is not worthy of having the gift of life.
Main Characters:

[Image: 2iru0zs.png]

Property of Mikey Sprogwheedle, huh? That kill was sloppy, noisy and unneccessary. I expect more from you, but hopefully let this be a lesson to you. Do try to make it look like an accident next time, for the sake of you not rousing the cities of a killer on the loose. Stay out of Stormwind for awhile. Expect word about the assassination spread through the mouths of Stormwind. A killer woman and her killer exploding robotic chickens.

The Stormwind Guard will revere him as a poor victim, and so will his real family. His life will be celebrated while his death will be mourned. A fitting end for a war hero who shouldn't be groveling over his dead lover. In truth, he is now merely burning ashes, sitting by the cliffs of the old Park District where his lover was burnt to a crisp by Deathwing. He too, lies without a grave like her. Fitting.

You took an unworthy life and earned lessons for your own. I will keep in touch, and will be watching. You have potential my friend, and I will continue our little conversation. I will make sure to give pointers on how to make a clean kill.

~M
Main Characters:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Events Calendar Kretol 2 2,308 08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Moving On [Specially Tailored Events for the Dead!] Mezrin 0 794 04-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  When Planning Events... Kretol 1 1,460 10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  What events do people like? Xigo 21 3,615 10-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Summer Events Xigo 5 1,226 06-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Last Post: kaii