The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: The final event! Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday 26th!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Sunday 27th!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Defence of Camp Mojache
The Defence of Camp Mojache

The Horde settlement of Camp Mojache has long needed to thwart off the threats that surround them. Gnolls are to the south, Grimtotem to the west, and Ogres to the north. For many years they’ve been able to remain standing, but in a dramatic turn of events, the Horde soldiers at Camp Mojache are finding themselves barely able to survive. With the soldiers on the brink of death and their base about to be lost, The Horde armies can only send mercenaries to aid in repelling the invasion. But who knows, these hired blades may prove more useful than suspected…

The Ogres and Grimtotem have somehow managed to call a truce and unite against The Horde. Undoubtedly there is more than meets the eye, but the concern is not how they've become allies. The question is what will The Horde do now that they have? They've made advancements towards Camp Mojache and attacks are frequent and brutal, and The Horde's resources are slowly depleting whilst the soldiers tire and lose morale. The Grimtotem are well fortified and they've clearly planned out their strategies. Will you answer the call for arms?

What is this event?

I think you mean -events-. Yes, there's going to be more than one! For a long time now, players have been wanting some Horde RP. These series of events are my attempt at putting the spark in back into some good ol' brutal combat, exclusive only to The Horde. It's going to be focusing primarily on war, but you won't always be tasked with just running him axes flailing. You will have to be smart to defeat your opponents. You will need strategy, you will need to scout, and the most important thing of all: You need to survive. Welcome to war.

Are there any requirements?

Only that you are a part of The Horde! No traitors, Alliance or what have you. But if there are more Blood Elves than old school Horde... I will be very sad. Please avoid the Flood Elves, but if you only have Blood Elves and they want to come down then that's fine I suppose.

When will they be hosted?

The first event will be hosted this week. I don't have a time or date yet, but don't worry! I'll be posting in this thread when I get the details. There will be roughly 7 events in total, with an event every week or two weeks if I have other priorities, or other people host events on the same ady. This thread will be updated frequently as I will post the dates and times of upcoming events.

How do I join?
Glad you asked! Well, log on at around the time I say the event will be commencing. I'll throw up a fancy announcement and then you just whisper me for an invite. Pretty simple. Depending on how many players show up I -may- have a limit, but we'll see!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
You already know I'm interested.
I'LL JOIN WITH MY WUSSY BLOOD ELVES ! Evil grin

Naah, I'll come with my orcish warrior, Goktar. :D
Woops. That error is fixed!

And Kira, I would give your Blood Elf -50 to rolls. You've been warned!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
This makes me want to roll a blood elf.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
Heck yes :)
(09-19-2011, 06:55 AM)Hawk Wrote: Woops. That error is fixed!

umad?
Even my only blood elf is such an antonym to the blood elven stereotype!

Orc orc orc!
WUVVY WANTS MY GREEN, MUSCLY ORC !
... That came out wrong.
Spoiler:
MY ORC ISN'T GREEN!
Get it?
..totally bringing Dataz.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

And he'll still roll better than you.

Garm's in. He might get away with killing Dataz in the heat of battle. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(09-19-2011, 09:10 AM)Reigen Wrote:

And he'll still roll better than you.
I love how Reigen's with me. :3
YOU SEE THAT, PEOPLE ?! REIGEN'S WITH ME! *bursts into a mad, evil cackle*
*cough* Even though she's all with belves. *cough*

(09-19-2011, 09:13 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Garm's in. He might get away with killing Dataz in the heat of battle. :D
Ohai, my orcish friend! May Garm and Goktar befriend more.
(09-19-2011, 09:17 AM)13kira13 Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 09:13 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Garm's in. He might get away with killing Dataz in the heat of battle. :D
Ohai, my orcish friend! May Garm and Goktar befriend more.

NOTHING LIKE FIGHTING ALONGSIDE YOUR FRIENDS ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE! RAWR!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I'm in!

(Posted from the phonez)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camp Lakota'Mani Krilari 0 905 06-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Prison Event - {Camp 21} Rosencrat 13 2,171 04-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Karunzo