The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: The final event! Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday 26th!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Sunday 27th!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Defence of Camp Mojache
Tibalan is totally there! <3

And maybe Mahen'Tosh and Mana'Gal too :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(09-19-2011, 09:13 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Garm's in. He might get away with killing Dataz in the heat of battle. :D

We all know you mean "falling madly in love with" when you say killing. ;3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Jun'tab shall have a delicious bloodbath, troll style.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
I might bring Madugo or Du'guro, or maybe both.

Or maybe Aryeon.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(09-19-2011, 09:47 AM)Cressy Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 09:13 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Garm's in. He might get away with killing Dataz in the heat of battle. :D

We all know you mean "falling madly in love with" when you say killing. ;3

Hah. No way. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Event One: Uplifting the Siege
Date: Friday 23rd September
Time: 12:00 server time.
Synopsis: Players will meet in Orgrimmar and will accompany a small batallion of Horde troops to Camp Mojache. It will be under attack, and it is within the wartorn camp that the defence will begin!

"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I can't make it today. ;c I am sorry, Hawk. Maybe the next one.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
We should get commemorative t-shirts. Like "Camp Mojache - I went."

..No? Jus' me? Aight.
"I survived the ogre assualt and all I got was this stupid t-shirt."
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
I think this is where feedback goes!

Your storylines and attention to details never cease to amaze. I think it was well-executed and the improvisation near the end bode well for the overall event.

As always, I like how you keep your events generally lighthearted though I do admit I miss your more comical emotes from other events I participated in, the objective approach you've taken in this one did not lack comedy and was fulfilling as well.

If I'm to criticize, I'd say turn orders and a specific system is in severe need of being made. Now that you've had the first event and started to get the feel of it, I'd suggest making macros explaining the system for each part (Healing, buffing, using war machinery, etc) and just ticking each macro as it gets to it. It'll make the explanations faster and the overall experience a bit more smoothly.

I'd also suggest keeping a small list of "What should happen" next to you when you're running the event, so you won't commit human error - not that the ogre battle was not particularly interesting, but it did deviate the planned.
Sorry I couldn't make it. School sucks like that.
It was a great event ^_^
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
(09-23-2011, 03:40 PM)Avon Wrote: Sorry I couldn't make it. School sucks like that.

I pledge my Veron, to the camp, and to Thunder Bluff under which it stands, one nation under the Earthmother, indivisible, with hammers, and bloody justice for all. The Rockhooves shall stand with you.
(09-23-2011, 01:05 PM)Karunzo Wrote: "I survived the ogre assualt and all I got was this stupid t-shirt."
Where can I order this? It would fit for my Tauren who went. I want it in size XXXXXL.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camp Lakota'Mani Krilari 0 905 06-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Prison Event - {Camp 21} Rosencrat 13 2,171 04-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Karunzo