The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: The final event! Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday 26th!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Sunday 27th!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Defence of Camp Mojache
Sathia's crotch is sore.
(09-27-2011, 02:36 AM)Uguu Wrote: Sathia's crotch is sore.
"I tried to help Sathia, but all I got was this stupid T-shirt and a character warning." on my T-shirt now.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
Event Two: Defend the resources!
Date: Friday 30th September
Time: 12:00 server time
Synopsis: With the Grimtotem and Ogres thwarted from the camp, The Horde have been given a few moments to rest. It's not long, however, before their stockpile of resources are being plundered by Gnolls. Save as many as you can! This event will be having an affect on later ones!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Aww, hell. I'll be gone that day... :(
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I'll try to get members from HoS to join. =)
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
It's a Saturday? I'll see if I can make it...
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I can change it to tommorow if that's more convinient for everyone. In fact, here. Adding a poll.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Planning to vote Friday, as my time on Saturday is rather limited, but around what time were you thinking?
12 server time.
Juuuust kidding... Apparently I'll be able to be on on Saturday after all, lol. But whatever. Friday's fine too (I hope).
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I accidentally voted for friday and would like to actually vote for saturday ._.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Alrighty, even though there's only a difference of 1, it looks like I'm going to be hosting it today.
And now the votes are even. BAH. I'll give it another 3 hours before deciding today or tommorow.
Event is tonight! Be prepared!
If there is such a thing as perfect, I'd say the current system you have going on was perfect for you; And today's event was downright amazing.

I'm glad to see my previous request for you to have your comical flavor shine through did not go unheard. You're funny, Hawk, you should take advantage of it. It makes things more engaging, and it doesn't necessarily kill the seriousness of the event. You can be "epic" and "funny"; Today's event proved this enough.

The hidden dice system was something I was about to suggest to you as soon as you used it, heh. It's a nice move, and it allows the event to roll in a more fluid manner, without the players either killing things to easily or with too much difficulty.

The system you're working with seems to depend on a protection of weaponry and supplies to later use them. I was half-expecting the supplies to show some reward or consequence in this event, but from what you said during it, I'm led to believe it will in a future one - Something I'm looking forward to do it.

All in all, I made Linzul specially for this event chain and I'm in no way disappointed. If it's even possible, you improved lengths from the previous event, and the only possible feedback I can give you at this point is to macro your explanations on the system so they'll be easier to do later, or perhaps post about the system itself here.

If you want to expand on it to use it on all your events (I think it's a great idea, to be honest) you could slowly add things to it, like "taking an attack for someone else" and things of the sort, and save it somewhere. I think you've got your hands on an actually really good system for events that, in a sense, mixes trust and roll - while others failed of achieving this, you succeeded by taking the simplest route there was. Kudos.

And of course, to avoid people saying I'm sucking up, I'll add to this post that you're still a nub, and you still smell like wet troll.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camp Lakota'Mani Krilari 0 905 06-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Prison Event - {Camp 21} Rosencrat 13 2,171 04-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Karunzo