The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: The final event! Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday 26th!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Sunday 27th!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Defence of Camp Mojache
Spoiler:
[Image: 161bw2v.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 24b0v9x.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: rlaxab.jpg]

...I am enjoying this.
Uthaniel summed up all the good stuff, so I'll be Scrooge and mention something else I noticed.

During the mongrel looting runs, the points at which they fled were ill-timed.
Which doesn't make much sense out of context, so....example: You had them arrive after person X's turn, so initiative 9. We'll say person X was at initiative order 8, so he missed the first chance at them. Everyone else gets to act in turn order, and then the gnolls flee at initiative 7 in the following turn, before player X has a chance to act and therefore cutting him out of the equation. Person X also didn't have a ranged weapon, so they could do nothing to stop the looting. By the time person X's turn has rolled around again, he can't really do anything productive.

This happened a few times, where someone(s) wasn't able to do anything to stop the looters not because of poor rolls, but because they didn't actually have a chance to roll. I think that, in the future, any kind of mechanic like that should last a full turn, so that, in the interest of fairness, everyone has a chance to react. I know that frustrated me a few times.

Just something I believe should be kept in mind/my two cents. Aside from that minor detail, I had a lot of fun, as usual.

Keep it up!
Event Three: A Search For Allies
Date: Saturday 8th October
Time: 12 Server Time.
Synopsis: Krueg Skullsplitter has come to the conclusion that they simply cannot hold against the coming storm with only a small platoon and meager resources. They need more people. Their messages to Freewind Post have strangely gone unanswered, but with no time to go playing detective, they turn to an unlikely source... prepare to take flight.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Sorry guys, I know you voted for Friday but due to my body deciding I'm going to feel like crap today, I don't have time to spawn everything for today. But it WILL be hosted tommorow!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Wish I could make it to yer event Hawkamunga, but alas. I'm going home this weekend to celebrate my Grandmother's 80th birthday. (Which is cool, but she isn't an Orc or anything.) :P

Sooner or later I'm going to show up because the timing won't hate me.

I heart your events. Always have a blast. :>
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
If there are any resources to share, my character in the Steamwheedle Cartel would be able to offer additional gunpowder, bombs, traps, Zeppelin access, and plenty of firepower.
...Is secretly Cho'gall, bringer of your doom...
If Still possible I might come as Kotorr, for this is a perfect time to recruit for the Red Vanguard (With Nekrim and Garm).
Event Four: Tipping the Scales
Date: Saturday 15 October
Time: 12 Server Time.
Payment: 1 gold 50 silver.
Synopsis: Krueg Skullsplitter has known for a while that Mojache won't survive with just defence on their side. Steps need to be taken to end this nightmare, and such an action is about to be put forth into motion. With the Gnolls being spotted robbing from the Grimtotems, it's the Horde's turn to doing the plundering! Bring nightvision goggles.
Ah, hell... I'll miss it. :(

Can't it be done later on Saturday or on Sunday? Cry
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
You might not! I'm about to put up a poll. Saturday or Sunday.
Okay! Change of plan. The event, if Sunday is the majority that's been voted for, will be hosted an hour earlier due to me forgetting about poor Immy's event. I will do my best to not make it last more than 2 hours, giving everyone at least an hour to be able to attend hers.
Alright then! Apologies for those who voted for Sunday, but the majority seem to be in favour of Saturday. It shall be so.
Is the event going to be today at a certain time?
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
... OH DAMN.

Uh. IT'S TOMMOROW. Yeeaaaaaaah. 12 server time.
It's that time again, ladies and gents! Vote for Saturday or Sunday for event 5!
... SO. MANY. EVENTS.

My events clash with a few other people's unfortunately, so I'm afraid I'm going to need to host them another time. My deepest apologies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camp Lakota'Mani Krilari 0 905 06-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Prison Event - {Camp 21} Rosencrat 13 2,171 04-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Karunzo