The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: The final event! Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday 26th!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Sunday 27th!
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Defence of Camp Mojache
OKAY.

I am very, very sorry that this hasn't been updated in a while. Both real life and other people's events have gotten in the way, but I'm hosting it this weekend regardless if there are other events! I need to finish what I've started!

Vote for your preferred day, and get ready to join the hunt!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
The final event is on the horizon! I know I said there'd be seven, but due to changes of heart and a desire to move onto something else, I'm cutting the event chain by 1.

Get to voting!

Event Six: Siegebreaker
Date: TBD
Time: 12 Server Time.
Payment: 1 gold 50 silver.
Synopsis: The time to crush the Grimtotem and the Gordunni is now! Krueg Skullsplitter has ordered an immediate frontal assault on the enemy bases. With the use of war machines, destroying then should be a simple task. It was the Grimtotem who foolishly started this war, and now The Horde will be the ones finishing it.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Event is on SUNDAY!

The final event! Because I want to try out a different kind of event later in the future.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camp Lakota'Mani Krilari 0 905 06-19-2014, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Prison Event - {Camp 21} Rosencrat 13 2,171 04-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Karunzo