The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Diethe's Feedback Thread.
What is this feedback forum?... >.>

If you have any qualms about how I roleplay with any of these characters;

Arya [Troll Priest]
Sekh [Orc Warlock]
Agares [Human Warrior]
Lee [Human Rogue]
Lora [Blood Elf Death Knight]
Turec [Human Warrior]

Please, by all means! One could never get enough motivation to better himself.

Note to Self:
-Arya, I think I've been playing too OP...but I don't know.
-Sekh, really. I'm still testing the waters of being a warlock. Of being discretely evil even. Need to even out the flaws hopefully, through more RP.
-Lora, more unique personality? I feel too much like Sylvanas with her.
-Agares, needs to die or do one last stint before dying. Come on, he's almost a year old in the server and my first character.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Well, I have roleplayed quite a bit with Arya during my early days on this server and learnt quite a bit from your roleplay style too. Truthfully, the way you roleplay with her is just fine.

Not particularly feedback but one thing which caught my attention though is that you mention in your signature that she is a Darkspear Elder, I don't roleplaying as Sen'jin Elders is allowed, you might want to check that.

To me your roleplay and characters are cool enough and I hope your roleplay stays that way :mrgreen: .
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Will change to Echoes Elder. Sorry. It's a rank, you non-Echo! :D
Main Characters:

I've only gotten the chance to RP with Arya lately, but I do recall some exchanges with Agares back in the day.

Really, I've no complaints to lodge against you. Your characters are interesting and thought out with a tasteful twist. Agares could of just been some guy from Stormwind, but you made him a man of Kul Tiras. You draw from the parts of lore which balance the regular and mundane stories we have become accustomed to and I like that.

Hm, but concerning Arya, Mind Control is a huge thing. It very easy to abuse that IC'ly. Server Policy, as far as I am aware, is iffy on it. Luckily, from what I've seen, if anyone has over courted that spell properly it would be you.

I've one suggestion, though, sometimes I feel as if you have to squeeze into your rolls. I too am guilty of it. Relax, play some music that relates to the character and jump in. Don't be afraid of the emote!

All around, you are a fantastic roleplayer and a great contribution to the server!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Yeah. It is an issue and even if it isn't, it's sort of an touchy-feely topic. Hopefully I wasn't able to break any rules on metagaming on the count that I got consent from those I mind controlled first (Players at least), and for the Mind Controlling of NPCs? Yeah. I'll lessen/stop it for now, though I hope I could implement it on one of Zalazane's trolls. Maybe as a once-in-a-lifetime trump card that I managed to pull of. For now though, I'll lay off the Mind Controls.

Thanks for the tip!

((Woah. Why did my dragon change?))
Main Characters:

Despite the snowball of drama that was Stromgarde and the Arathi Attacks, I really liked Turec! We should without a doubt RP more often.
The Arathi Drama I caused was the most shameful thing I've done in this server for me.

I think.

That was a long time ago :/ People still holding grudges on that?
Main Characters:

I enjoyed RPing with Turec back in the Arathi War. Actually, despite the drama, I really miss the Arathi War and it's a damn shame it just dropped off the way it did.
But yeah. Turec. Good character, I enjoyed the couple of heated exchanges Delilah had with him.
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" --Thomas Jefferson
Turec, love him or hate him fell into a trap; The Stromgarde trap where he probably won't be of any use to anyone else except RP in Stromgarde, which is non-existent. Probably ambassadorial missions? We'll see. If there are any future revivals of the Arathi Area. Good. He was my Second Character too and I hope my succeeding characters were/are better than both him and Agares. Hopefully, I've learned much more since then.

I remember RPing the first time on this server with Sasail in Stormwind Cathedral (Yeah. That Blood Elf just entered Stormwind). Didn't even know how to use the /em and I tried to memorize all the voice emotes with actions. :|
Main Characters:

:/

I didn't mean it like that.... I meant during the Stromgarde events and whatnot I really enjoyed the RP we had. The whole thing was drama in general.

I FEEL BAD NOW.
;_;
We both feel bad. D :

No, thanks for the feedback!
Main Characters:

Luv yer arr peh, you really give a feel of working for it, thinking out your character's behaviour and its interaction with those around. 'bove all, your character concepts are always enertaining and feel special while well between the designated limits. A role-model in terms of making non-mary-sue yet special (Special in a good way) characters.

If anything at all, I sort of sometimes get a sort of vibe of apathy coming from your chars (though this might be from character design).

Sorry for calling you "Warlady" ooc for all that while, bu' with female lookin' avatars and all of your characters I know bein goi'ls, I jus assumed. XD.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Luv yer arr peh, you really give a feel of working for it, thinking out your character's behaviour and its interaction with those around. 'bove all, your character concepts are always enertaining and feel special while well between the designated limits. A role-model in terms of making non-mary-sue yet special (Special in a good way) characters.

If anything at all, I sort of sometimes get a sort of vibe of apathy coming from your chars (though this might be from character design).

Sorry for calling you "Warlady" ooc for all that while, bu' with female lookin' avatars and all of your characters I know bein goi'ls, I jus assumed. XD.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Yeah...I've really been aiming for non-stereotype yet non-mary-sue characters since I've joined the server. Thing is, why the heck would I play WoW where I can create my own character and not use my own imagination to spruce my own up? To the limits of not being mary-sue of course. In fact, WoW has made me bored of console and PC games already. I hate being the main character now who kills all the baddies impossibly, so I guess...thanks for that, CoTH? And thanks for the feedback, Dave.
Main Characters:

Yeah...I've really been aiming for non-stereotype yet non-mary-sue characters since I've joined the server. Thing is, why the heck would I play WoW where I can create my own character and not use my own imagination to spruce my own up? To the limits of not being mary-sue of course. In fact, WoW has made me bored of console and PC games already. I hate being the main character now who kills all the baddies impossibly, so I guess...thanks for that, CoTH? And thanks for the feedback, Dave.
Main Characters:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Mathias' Edited Feedback Title Thread Mathias 41 17,721 01-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane