The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Elephant Addon
Hi guys!

So. This post is going to be a not-so-subtle suggestion for people who haven't already downloaded the SUPER AMAZING Elephant AddOn to do so.

I mean, c'mon. It's just so...

SUPER

DUPER

AMAZING!

[Image: cartoon-elephant.svg]

Not only can you SAVE YOUR FAVOURITE RP LOGS for later use, storage or just plain nostalgic reasons, you can also SAVE LOGS OF IMPORTANT CONVERSATIONS, various INCIDENTS, and just plain BACK YOURSELF UP if something unfortunate should happen in one of the many chat channels, as it SAVES LOGS SEPARATELY BY CHANNEL, even CUSTOM CHANNELS. It can save up to 1000 LINES OF MESSAGES in EACH CHANNEL.

[Image: arrowkk2.gif]

Here's the link. It urges you to click it.

Click.

Click it!

cliiiiiiiiick iiiiiiiiiiiiit

[Image: jedi-mind-trick-o.gif]
I obey!

Waitaminit, I already have it!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
And now a few words from our customers:

"I remember the days before elephant. I used to forget what happened all the time. Who I RPed with, what they said and the name of the enemies we fought. Now, with this program, I can set my logs to max and look back the next day to fill my blank spots. Thanks, Elephant!" -- Some guy with bad memory.

"Like. Omg. Some chick like, said some like, nasty things about me. I couldn't like, report it before cuz like I had no proof and it like really sucked. But now when that girl says like, something like totally jerkish, I can like, copy and paste the logs and like, send it to a GM and they'll take care of it! It's like, sooooo simple." -- Some chick in pink.

"3lep4ant is t0tally 1337." -- Professional haxx0r.

"Who needs logs?" - Some noob who has no idea what he's talking about. Don't be this guy. No one likes this guy.
TL;DR

Elephant is pretty alright for stuffs.

Download it.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

That's what I was saying, Harmonic!

In a more prettiful and fabulous way!
I'm still not convinced of your love for this addon.
[Image: OTnr9.png]
(09-21-2013, 03:11 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: That's what I was saying, Harmonic!

I had a headache while reading it! I kinda died a little then posted the TL;DR while my eyes teared with pain.

Prettyful and painful!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(09-21-2013, 08:19 PM)Harmonic Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 03:11 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: That's what I was saying, Harmonic!

I had a headache while reading it! I kinda died a little then posted the TL;DR while my eyes teared with pain.

Prettyful and painful!

I recommend going to the doctor.