The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Emeircenth Family
Sup CotH.

So, Noble RP is on the rise, as I believe some may've noticed. I happen to have a Blood Elf Noble House of my own; House Emeircenth.

Because of how this family works, it's always open for close and distant relatives and their family tree is pretty much up for discussion at all times. Blood doesn't have the same value to them, and with how many of them get children early (and usually get many children)... There's plenty of room all over and without issue to get your foot in with the House in some way.

Aside from family, we're also always looking for people who'd like to work with us.

For family members, what you have to keep in mind is the following:
  • Men and women have separate, gender-based roles. Men become Spellbreakers and guardians of the family, and women become Arcanists (and preferrably ascend within the Magisters). Mages or Warlocks are valid.
  • If you don't follow your assigned role, you are excluded by default from the Family Council, the family's ruling body, which also means you don't get a chance to vote on new heirs nor do you get the chance to be an heir. You still get to use the Emeircenth name and if you go through a Council Member, you may access family funds. Usually, however, as far as the Council's concerned, you're only really good for marrying off to someone else.
  • They are sexist, elitist assholes, in essence. And hopeless overachievers.
Can't think of anything else I need to mention off the top of my head. The Wiki page should cover just about everything. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, if you're interested at all.

I'm also looking to build bridges between this house and other houses in Blood Elf society... but also with Dwarven and possibly Human houses due to historical ties (especially with the Dwarves of Ironforge).

So, yeah. Throw ideas at me.
Can I ask what they think of paladins? Or say, other classes that use arcane magic that explain abilities? What of specialized enchanters?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I do not know or mesh much with Blood Elf RP at all, but I do remember making some posts regarding the current noble system around its inception about noble houses creating cross-faction ties, and I'm not sure how they'd work. Blood Elf society is shown to be extremely rigorous, that much I know from what scant lore I do have, and it seems like friendships with the Alliance will just result in a critical chink in a house's standing - or even legal status - which will be exploited politically by the maelstrom of houses vying for their land, assets and reputation.

So I'm not sure about whether that would work!

Could aaaaalways ally with Horde nobles thooouuuuggghhhh
What's one more noble gonna hurt?

We shall discuss this. Definitely.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Enchanters are commonplace in the house. Even the men who are trained to become Spellbreakers study the arcane arts thoroughly. They are supposed to be the safeguards in the house and a counterweight against the Arcanists, as a sort of "learning their lesson" kind of deal since the days of the Highborne. They race everyone else in the field of Arcane science and try to stay ahead with their research and various pursuits, which make the Spellbreakers very important to the family.

Any other kind of warrior, paladin or fighter wouldn't be able to fill the same role unless the class was specifically geared in a way that fit the Spellbreaker shoes for their intended purpose. They would still be nobles in the family, but wouldn't have a say in any important polls or elections and can't effortlessly access the family wealth.

I hope that kinda-sorta answers the question, heh.

(01-19-2015, 08:41 AM)Maulbane Wrote: I do not know or mesh much with Blood Elf RP at all, but I do remember making some posts regarding the current noble system around its inception about noble houses creating cross-faction ties, and I'm not sure how they'd work. Blood Elf society is shown to be extremely rigorous, that much I know from what scant lore I do have, and it seems like friendships with the Alliance will just result in a critical chink in a house's standing - or even legal status - which will be exploited politically by the maelstrom of houses vying for their land, assets and reputation.

So I'm not sure about whether that would work!

Could aaaaalways ally with Horde nobles thooouuuuggghhhh

'tis a point, yes. The bridges I look to build with non-Horde houses are primarily old alliances that go back hundreds of years, since way before the Blood Elves became what they are today. The Emeircenth house specifically has had close connections with the Dwarves of Ironforge since the founding of the city, and I'd like to expand on and emphasize on that if anyone's up for it. With the scarce availability of Dwarves in general, it's more wishful thinking.

Horde nobles, tho'. Gimme.
(01-19-2015, 08:46 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: The Emeircenth house specifically has had close connections with the Dwarves of Ironforge since the founding of the city, and I'd like to expand on and emphasize on that if anyone's up for it. With the scarce availability of Dwarves in general, it's more wishful thinking.

@"Jonoth"
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
(01-19-2015, 03:13 PM)Ural Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 08:46 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: The Emeircenth house specifically has had close connections with the Dwarves of Ironforge since the founding of the city, and I'd like to expand on and emphasize on that if anyone's up for it. With the scarce availability of Dwarves in general, it's more wishful thinking.

@"Jonoth"

Challenge. Accepted.
...If Feretus gets married off to a Dwarf woman.

*Sighs*
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

(01-19-2015, 04:57 PM)Harmonic Wrote: ...If Feretus gets married off to a Dwarf woman.

*Sighs*

Let this be true.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Dead girl LF family Nick 7 1,140 10-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Nick