The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The End of the Alliance
I was kicking around some thoughts I had reviewing the server lore and I had an idea.

I would love to see a project to, bit by bit, overrun parts - or all - of the alliance towns with Strath-level undead. I would love to see Stormwind re-done with a new Archbishop Stitches and such, and even General Marcus replaced by the Baron Rivendale....

Ironforge and even Theramore could be overrun as well with patrolling nasties.

Kind of like we lost out on the whole Nax-invasion thing, if ya know what I mean. (Muahaha :) )

As an Alliance player I would love for the only real safe place to be is on the horde side towns (it's not like I would miss any of the annoying quests...). Even throw some curveballs on the horde side as well.

Just make it so the Griffins are clear, so us Alliance can still get around, and maybe even make a safe enclave in the dwarf town of Stormwind centered around the tram tunnel, but everywhere else is fair game. You could even set up any necessary surviving townies in the tram tunnel so us alliance have to live like rats. It should be about the horde as the last holdouts, make it so!

Everyone starts at 70 anyways, so it's not like it would be unfair to the lowbies for sure.

it a RP server and a blank canvas for ideas!

Wreck it, ruin it, retcon it to hell and back and make it CotH's story....

in other words, 'Shake it up' -- a lot.
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
Kenji is already working on that, somewhat. Although, his would not be the Scourge, but the Legion.
The Bloodgrin Clan would also trample over any alliance in there rampage on destroying the horde. Joshiro wouldint be letting the Alliance get away free of his wrath.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
But of corse the Blood grin would have to progress from outland to Azeroth first. >.>
The Bloodgrin clans priority is the elimination of the horde, and to gain the areas of outland first. As there are Alliances bases about outland as well, well.... sucks to be them. Would be the same when/if the Bloodgrin move on from Outland through the Portal.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
I had a similiar idea with the Horde taking over the old 'Kingdom of Azeroth', (westfall, duskwood, redridge, elywnn), I'd be up for it,
Good ideas, but I would want a common enemy of both the horde and the old Alliance to do the dirty work. Undead spawned crazy by the plague would be the easiest, but any shakeup to the norm would be exciting. :)
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
THAT... would be awesome.
Quote:Darktannan wrote:
Good ideas, but I would want a common enemy of both the horde and the old Alliance to do the dirty work. Undead spawned crazy by the plague would be the easiest, but any shakeup to the norm would be exciting. :)
*Wave* Uhm. Right here!
I think he means NPCs
Oh... ^^;
As long as it's not too much work for our GMs.. this sounds like a fun idea.
Cainga has plenty of reasons to go after all of Kalimdor, but that includes Orgrimmar and such rather than Alliance specific

Though he might want revenge on those Night Elves

And that leads to giant Silithid tearing through Ashenvale. Fun
I believe this was already discussed and thought to be a bad idea.
But why? If the story is about some drastic change in the world, why not re-do some of the NPCs and make it more interesting?

Yes Sersay, I meant NPCs, Silithid's included. A faction spilling out into the world from the Outlands would be fun too. :)

You could even give them custom drops, like those rep tokens and faction rewards.
- Mark Twain
Quote:Darktannan wrote:
But why? If the story is about some drastic change in the world, why not re-do some of the NPCs and make it more interesting?

Yes Sersay, I meant NPCs, Silithid's included. A faction spilling out into the world from the Outlands would be fun too. :)

You could even give them custom drops, like those rep tokens and faction rewards.

I believe--and correct me if I'm wrong--that the point was that Kretol and co. would rather the server-world be as close to the Live-world as practically possible--that is, the possibility of leveling up a character in a semi-normal manner, is there. Altering the Alliance NPC-population in such a way would pretty much destroy that for, well, the Alliance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Possible Alliance RP Location? Zenethen 13 2,435 08-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums