The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Enfield Thread
This thread is quite literally just for my one approved Worgen that still lives, Morgan Enfield. Anyways, what I'm looking for is just about -anything- for this guy. Friends, family, and what-not. PM me for more details or whisper me ingame on Sinae or Ereneas or Enfield.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Make the "V" in "Venfield" something dropped in some sloppy census handwriting and have her Be related to Flora? XD

Really though, what's she been up to lately? Does she deviate from her profile much since you profiled her?
…Dae I'm not Delta.

…Also Enfield's a dude.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
...Who the cuss am I thinking of, then?!
And y'all let me get green in my name.
https://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Enfield

This scrub! also could totes be related to flora

Lordaeronian side of the family? I dunno.

- Algalon, The Observer