The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Felfire Club
Actually, I take back what I said. Work called me and told me I don't have to come in.

I'LL BE THERE.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Just a reminder that today's Felfire Club meeting will be at 1:00 p.m. Server Time in Dalaran's Underbelly.

This week’s topic is "Hairy and Greedy: Can We Trust Goblin and Worgen?”

After the debate we will be holding a Date Swap. We've decided to drop the 'Gender Swap' aspect because of logistics. If you've got some character that you want to role-play and mingle with, drop them in for the swap. Everyone who applies will be randomly paired with other people.

See you all there! And don't forget; Gaudy costumes are encouraged.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Are Goblins and dogs Worgen allowed in?
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
(05-24-2013, 08:39 AM)Aethon Wrote: Are Goblins and dogs Worgen allowed in?

Of course. It would be a piss-poor debate if the races couldn't defend themselves.
This sounds awesome and I will be sure to make it to one of the Saturday events.
We are getting a new client on Saturday. I am uncertain if I'll attend altogether.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Thank you everyone who took part in the event. Though it was a little unwieldy, we managed to hold a great hour and thirty minute debate and a eighteen-player date swap.

I and ThePharaoh will be unveiling a new event series this weekend. The Felfire Club will be included in this event series, as well as arena fighting and unique auctions.

I'll be releasing next week's event soon!
Debate was great fun for Matthew. Look forward to the next debate, especially if the topic is more Alliance vs. Horde.
I look forward to the next! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Gilnean pride!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Remember Matthew, no more love letters. X3
This Week's Event:

This weekend’s Felfire Club meeting will be on Saturday, June 1 at 1:00 p.m. Server Time in Dalaran's Underbelly.

This week’s topic is "The Fourth War: Who is to blame for the new struggle between the Alliance and the Horde?”

After the debate we will be holding an 'Erotic' Wrestling Match. This very much PG-13 event will pit fighters against 'unique' monsters and fighters. And yes, the Man-ticore may be making a comeback.
(05-30-2013, 02:12 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: After the debate we will be holding an 'Erotic' Wrestling Match. This very much PG-13 event will pit fighters against 'unique' monsters and fighters. And yes, the Man-ticore may be making a comeback.

[Image: 27577177.jpg]
..Explain please, on a more serious note.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
It's never anything sexual. It's just quasi-sexual for humor.

In the past we've had a shirtless orc with cardboard wings and a cloth tail (The Man-ticore) as well as a clothes-eating jelly.

This time we may be including a Seductive Demon (A female imp) and a flesh beast that we give some make-up to.
(05-30-2013, 02:12 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: This week’s topic is "The Fourth War: Who is to blame for the new struggle between the Alliance and the Horde?”

Say no more. Matthew will be there.
I maybe can actually make it this time! but who to bring? (suggestions, please!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bay Club's Week-o'-Fun Rosencrat 13 2,470 07-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Booty Bay Social Club Rosencrat 5 2,079 07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  The Felfire Club Rosencrat 75 10,047 01-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Felfire Presents: Sinner's Ball Rosencrat 24 4,486 08-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Psychyn