The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Felfire Club
Looks like a certain old orc will be speaking on behalf of the Horde.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Just a reminder:

The Felfire Club will be hosting the debate ”The Fourth War: Who is to blame for the renewed tension? in the Dalaran Underbelly at 1 p.m. S.T today.

The event will be followed by an ’Erotic Wrestling Match.

See you all there!
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Though it was forced to end prematurely because of technical difficulties, I want to thank everyone who participated in today's event.

I also want to extend apologies to Zenethen and Nightarrow for the scheduling mishap; I had no intention to cut into your event's attendance with my own.

Right now I'm chewing over the idea of removing the non-debate after-event and simply extending the debates. It seems more interesting and will allow for people to extend the role-play beyond the debate room and into the world proper. I'll be looking more into that later, however.
I liked the debate today. Wish it was extended further until Matthew and Voragh inevitably ended their day with a fistfight, in true Alliance vs Horde style. I would say keep the after-debate event planned and simply see if people want to continue arguing or end it to have a fun brawl or date swap.
(06-01-2013, 05:46 PM)Mathias Wrote: I liked the debate today. Wish it was extended further until Matthew and Voragh inevitably ended their day with a fistfight, in true Alliance vs Horde style. I would say keep the after-debate event planned and simply see if people want to continue arguing or end it to have a fun brawl or date swap.

Don't worry, next week's topic will continue this week's. You'll have plenty of time to 'beat out' some more friendly discussion.
The Felfire Club will be hosting the debate Romance Between Enemies: Should We Allow Interracial Dating? in the Dalaran Underbelly at 1 p.m. S.T on Sunday, June 9.

The event will not be followed by any event.

See you all there!
(06-07-2013, 01:19 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: The Felfire Club will be hosting the debate Romance Between Enemies: Should We Allow Interracial Dating? in the Dalaran Underbelly at 1 p.m. S.T on Sunday, June 9.

The event will not be followed by any event.

See you all there!

I plan to be present at that event (and hopefully throw some delicious Horde slander) but, I must ask.

Can Bella bring her three kids?
Too bad Kapre doesn't head TLE anymore.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
The answer is no. Don't disagree with your Warchief/King.
(06-07-2013, 03:19 PM)Mathias Wrote: The answer is no. Don't disagree with your Warchief/King.

[Image: youre-not-my-real-dad-23008.jpg]
Ohhh, I might bring Hrod to that one :V
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Just a reminder:

We will be holding the Felfire Club debate today in Dalaran Underbelly at 1 ST.

The topic will be on interracial dating.
This week we are mixing things up a little.

The event will NOT be held in the Underbelly. This week's meeting will be held in the Master's Cellar outside of Karazahn.

The event will be held at 1 pm Server Time on Sunday, June 16.

This week's topic is "Embracing Evil: Should the Alliance accept 'evil' classes?” For this debate, the 'evil' classes are Warlocks, Necromancers, Shadow Priests and Dark Shamen.

The event will not be followed by a social event. However staff will be on hand to help continue RP.
Is it Alliance only?
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
The event has been re-scheduled to Sunday to make room for Krilari's event.

(06-14-2013, 02:50 PM)Ural Wrote: Is it Alliance only?

All races and factions can participate.

The topic of the discussion is only focused on the Alliance because the Horde is more accepting of the 'evil' classes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bay Club's Week-o'-Fun Rosencrat 13 2,470 07-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Booty Bay Social Club Rosencrat 5 2,079 07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  The Felfire Club Rosencrat 75 10,047 01-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Felfire Presents: Sinner's Ball Rosencrat 24 4,486 08-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Psychyn