The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Felfire Club
I forget if you ever use the actual title of the debate ICly or not, but if you do, I'd change it to something like "Should the Alliance condone users of Dark Arts?" or something like that.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
The event will be held at 1 pm Server Time today in the Master's Cellar outside Karazahn.

This week's topic is "Embracing Evil: Should the Alliance accept 'evil' classes?” For this debate, the 'evil' classes are Warlocks, Necromancers, Shadow Priests and Dark Shamen.

The event will not be followed by a social event. However staff will be on hand to help continue RP.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Thank you for everyone who participated today. We had a great turn-out and a very interesting debate.

I encourage anyone who can to give me some feedback on the Felfire Club. I want to make the event as good as possible but need a few moments of your time to do it.

You can find the feedback thread here.
Another last-minute update for everyone: 

We will be holding this week's Felfire Club event on June 22 at 1:00 p.m. Sever Time

After the last Alliance-centric debate, this week's topic will be more Horde-aligned: "Malevolent or Misunderstood: Is the Horde Accurately Portrayed?"

After a positive reception during our last event, the event will once again be held in the Master's Cellar. You can reach the location by using the OOC portal - > Second Page - > Instances +70 - > Karazhan. 

Hope to see you all there! 
(06-21-2013, 01:19 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: After the last Alliance-centric debate, this week's topic will be more Horde-aligned: "Malevolent or Misunderstood: Is the Horde Accurately Portrayed?"

Are you trying to make Matthew always attend your events? It's working.
Just a reminder about today's event!

Hope to see you all there.
I don't know if I can bring a Horde character that won't want to kill Matthew.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Safe to say we broke Matthew today. Lets do that more.
Why are these elves insulting themselves and the rest of the Horde? That's my job!
There will be no meeting this week, mostly because of Kidnapped!

Enjoy the break and stay tuned for next week's debate topic; it's a doozy.
Just an update as I gear up for the event, which is starting soon!

We will be holding this week's Felfire Club event today at 1:00 p.m. Sever Time in the Master's Cellar.

We'll be working on a truly divisive topic: "Doubting Dragons: Does Azeroth Still Need the Flights?"

The event will once again be held in the Master's Cellar. You can reach the location by using the OOC portal - > RP Locations -> Catacombs.

We will be holding this week's Felfire Club event tomorrow, Saturday, July 20, at 1 p.m. Server Time.

This week's topic is "The Hellscream Administration: Is Garrosh Good for the Horde?" 

The event will once again be held in the Master's Cellar. You can reach the location by using the OOC Portal -> RP Locations -> Catacombs and making a run down the hill to the front of Karazhan.

Bring your orcs and other racists.
Afternoon, everyone!

We're re-visiting an old, pre-Cata topic by giving it a new twist. This week's topic is "Forsaken Expansion: Justifying the Invasion of Gilneas." We'll be trattling to explain the expansion and the desires of Sylvanus, so feel free to bring your Forsaken and Worgen to give this debate a bit more bite.

The event will be held on Sunday, July 28 at 2 p.m. Server Time in the Master's Cellar. You can reach the Master's Cellar by using the OOC Portal -> RP Locations -> Catacombs and making the short run around to the front of Karazhan.

EDIT: Because of some work delays, The Felfire Club Debate will be postponed today to 2 PM ST. Sorry for the inconvenience !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bay Club's Week-o'-Fun Rosencrat 13 2,470 07-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Booty Bay Social Club Rosencrat 5 2,079 07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  The Felfire Club Rosencrat 75 10,047 01-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Felfire Presents: Sinner's Ball Rosencrat 24 4,486 08-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Psychyn