The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Felfire Club
Something is very...Odd with this week's Felfire Club.

Though Claremont has been seen walking about and delivering her usual invitations, the woman certainly doesn't look herself. The normally overweight Conductress has become oddly thin and considerably more muscular about the shoulders and chest. And, though muffled, her accent (And the amount of swears she use) has changed noticeably.

Even this week's topic is odd: "The Futility of Existence: Can Azeroth Truly Avoid the Apocalypse?"

This week's debate will be held on Sunday, August 4 at 1 p.m. ST in the Master's Cellar!

Hope to see you all there.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Don't forget about this tomorrow, folks!
Today's Twilight Hammer-inspired debate will be today at 1 PM ST in Deadwind Pass!

Come to see some very special guests.
This week's Felfire Debate was cancelled due to lack of interest.

We'll be trying again next week, of course, with a more interesting topic!
(08-04-2013, 12:33 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: with a more interesting topic!

I don't know how anybody else feels about it but I think that was an interesting topic! Finally had a reason to throw a Draenei into the debates.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I don't think it was due to a lack of interest, just conflicting event times. Is the topic changing, or being replaced come next week?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(08-04-2013, 02:31 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: I don't think it was due to a lack of interest, just conflicting event times. Is the topic changing, or being replaced come next week?

We'll be replacing it with a new topic. This topic has a similar problem to the ones before it: It would just be a one-sided debate.
In the end I really couldn't come up with a new topic that I felt was interesting enough to gather a crowd.

Information has been updated below to reflect the new date.

(08-02-2013, 12:22 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: Something is very...Odd with this week's Felfire Club.

Though Claremont has been seen walking about and delivering her usual invitations, the woman certainly doesn't look herself. The normally overweight Conductress has become oddly thin and considerably more muscular about the shoulders and chest. And, though muffled, her accent (And the amount of swears she use) has changed noticeably.

Even this week's topic is odd: "The Futility of Existence: Can Azeroth Avoid the Apocalypse?"

This week's debate will be held on Sunday, August 11 at 2 p.m. ST in the Master's Cellar!

Hope to see you all there.
Don't forget; Felfire Club debate today at 2 pm Server Time.

Hope to see you all there!
Things have settled down since the last Felfire Club debate, with the usual Conductress now returning to host the club once more this week.

This week is the first in the Hypothetical Leader series: "Hypothetical Leader: How Would You Have Led Orgrimmar After Thrall?" The debate will focus on the participant's ideas on how they would have handled policy issues and war escalation if they had been named Warchief instead of Garrosh. Despite the Horde-focus, Alliance members are allowed and encouraged to participate.

The debate will be held at 1 p.m. Server Time on Sunday, August 18 in the Master's Cellar of Deadwind.

Hope to see you all there!
…Will there be genderbending?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(08-16-2013, 11:46 AM)WindZealot Wrote: …Will there be genderbending?

Angry2
Today's debate has been canceled due to lack of interest.

Felfire Club meetings will be on temporary hold while I re-evaluate the topics and event structure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bay Club's Week-o'-Fun Rosencrat 13 2,470 07-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Booty Bay Social Club Rosencrat 5 2,079 07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  The Felfire Club Rosencrat 75 10,047 01-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Felfire Presents: Sinner's Ball Rosencrat 24 4,486 08-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Psychyn