The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Gates Are Locked!
This is just a quick reminder because I twitch every time I see it.

The gates to Silvermoon are locked and there is no way out of the city. If your character is in there, he or she is stuck there until the lockdown is over.

I just felt this needed to be said because I see multiple Blood Elves switching between Silvermoon and Ratchet every few minutes, which takes away the fun and realism of the lockdowm RP in Silvermoon.

Thank you for reading my mini-rant. :D
I suffer... alone.
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
Caediath Wrote:I suffer... alone.

Suffer? Really? Why, you're not properly interpreting the situation, I think. How might one suffer when we are completely safe from the violent world around us?

Long live the Fel-King!

... On another note, I entirely concur with the OP. Believe it or not, the lockdown is supposed to facilitate roleplay, not hinder it. There's really no justification to ignore it.
To the OP: I concur.

Savages!

That is all.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Moreover, I have the distinct feeling that magical wards are in place to prevent unauthorized portal usage. Afraid we're in this for the long haul.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Seriously, stop doing this people. I just heard in-game that a group of 15 people decided they could leave Silvermoon IC because the gates are openable OOCly. Please remember that OOC and IC are NOT the same and there is no physical way out of Silvermoon until the gates are opened.
Seriously, stop doing this people. I just heard in-game that a group of 15 people decided they could leave Silvermoon IC because the gates are openable OOCly. Please remember that OOC and IC are NOT the same and there is no physical way out of Silvermoon until the gates are opened.
Excuses that don't work - please feel free to add more.

* There's no RP in Silvermoon and I was bored.

* I didn't know what I was doing.

Excuses that don't work - please feel free to add more.

teege Wrote:Excuses that don't work - please feel free to add more.

* Everyone else was doing it.

* The event isn't for another few weeks anyway.

There are some people who don't know about the situation yet, but most of the people doing this seem to be fully informed as far as I'm aware.
teege Wrote:Excuses that don't work - please feel free to add more.

* Everyone else was doing it.

* The event isn't for another few weeks anyway.

There are some people who don't know about the situation yet, but most of the people doing this seem to be fully informed as far as I'm aware.
I think it's safe to say most people know or are aware because their friends know about the situation. Yes it might seem terrible to be stuck there but the storyline will of course be progressing so work with other players to RP in the city or there's a magical thing called rolling another character.

I think it's safe to say most people know or are aware because their friends know about the situation. Yes it might seem terrible to be stuck there but the storyline will of course be progressing so work with other players to RP in the city or there's a magical thing called rolling another character.

To be perfectly honest, I think the lockdown is good for RP. Why you ask? Well because in order for the gates to be open, players need to RP, or even RP a Rommath support and try and keep the gates closed. You're all in there thinking, oh no we got nothing to do. You should be thinking, ok, let's get something going to get out of this sticky situation. I have a warlock in there that has been trying to get in contact with people in the rebel guild, albeit it's hard because she doesn't want to speak aloud about this; but its good fun trying to find them.
To be perfectly honest, I think the lockdown is good for RP. Why you ask? Well because in order for the gates to be open, players need to RP, or even RP a Rommath support and try and keep the gates closed. You're all in there thinking, oh no we got nothing to do. You should be thinking, ok, let's get something going to get out of this sticky situation. I have a warlock in there that has been trying to get in contact with people in the rebel guild, albeit it's hard because she doesn't want to speak aloud about this; but its good fun trying to find them.