The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Gates Are Locked!
I believe that the gate should be OOCly locked aswell, and portals -actually- be unable to be used (such as a city-wide silencing if that was possible) and taking away the shattrath portal. I wouldn't know what we'd do with the hearthstones though. I for one would love the idea of actually OOCly being locked inside too.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Amonar Striderleaf[/td][td=1,]Fel Lover[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Kiereth Spireshift[/td][td=1,]Shadowcult Priest[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
I believe that the gate should be OOCly locked aswell, and portals -actually- be unable to be used (such as a city-wide silencing if that was possible) and taking away the shattrath portal. I wouldn't know what we'd do with the hearthstones though. I for one would love the idea of actually OOCly being locked inside too.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Amonar Striderleaf[/td][td=1,]Fel Lover[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Kiereth Spireshift[/td][td=1,]Shadowcult Priest[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
The only reason the gates aren't locked, and that there are exits as I understand it, has nothing to do with IC. There are just ways out so that new people like myself are allowed to do a little OOC work, and I'm not saying that it's A-OK to up and leave IC. I'm just saying that it's nice to have the luxury of coming and going OOCly. A lockdown is a good, no, great idea for RP, but it would be mildly irritating to be locked out (or in) when you're just joining the server.
[Image: 3-1.png]
The only reason the gates aren't locked, and that there are exits as I understand it, has nothing to do with IC. There are just ways out so that new people like myself are allowed to do a little OOC work, and I'm not saying that it's A-OK to up and leave IC. I'm just saying that it's nice to have the luxury of coming and going OOCly. A lockdown is a good, no, great idea for RP, but it would be mildly irritating to be locked out (or in) when you're just joining the server.
[Image: 3-1.png]
I'll be noting that those who repeatedly keep going in and out of the city, their character will be locked temporarily. The only way it seems, for the message to sink in.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I'll be noting that those who repeatedly keep going in and out of the city, their character will be locked temporarily. The only way it seems, for the message to sink in.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Gaeuvyen Wrote: You should be thinking, ok, let's get something going to get out of this sticky situation.

We are. or were :P
Now Grakor is back and he's making an event of some kind. :)

Gaeuvyen Wrote:I have a warlock in there that has been trying to get in contact with people in the rebel guild, albeit it's hard because she doesn't want to speak aloud about this; but its good fun trying to find them.

I simply charmed my way in xD
I love the Phoenix <'3
Gaeuvyen Wrote: You should be thinking, ok, let's get something going to get out of this sticky situation.

We are. or were :P
Now Grakor is back and he's making an event of some kind. :)

Gaeuvyen Wrote:I have a warlock in there that has been trying to get in contact with people in the rebel guild, albeit it's hard because she doesn't want to speak aloud about this; but its good fun trying to find them.

I love the Phoenix <'3
We... were... plotting, then it turned into a rant on Rommath, Arthus, and all of my (read) MY good plans required helicopters, boulders and Cthulu.
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
We... were... plotting, then it turned into a rant on Rommath, Arthus, and all of my (read) MY good plans required helicopters, boulders and Cthulu.
Alakintra Blood Knight
Talanaar Wrote:

I knew there was a catch! You simply used El to get inside, didn't you!?

Naaa- I'm simply pulling your leg there >:)
Talanaar Wrote:

I knew there was a catch! You simply used El to get inside, didn't you!?

Naaa- I'm simply pulling your leg there >:)
I think she's trying to seduce Alakintra, too. But alas, see my signature.
Alakintra Blood Knight
I think she's trying to seduce Alakintra, too. But alas, see my signature.
Alakintra Blood Knight
They have taken the bridge… and the second hall.
We have barred the gates… but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes.
Drums… drums… in the deep.
We cannot get out. A shadow moves in the dark.
We cannot get out…
Little by little, one travels far.