The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Glory of Kaghuros Thread
ITT: Glorify Kaghuros

RULES:
Glorify Kaghuros.
Do not do anything besides glorify Kaghuros.
Do not ask why we glorify Kaghuros.

--------------------------------------

One day, Kaghuros organized us smaller peasants into a force with which he could smash the hordes of blue dragonspawn in the Nexus. With this, he led us in an epic instance run that ended in large amounts of wealth for all involved, save for Kaghuros, who gave his share to the poor of the land.

Kaghuros the Wise was once presented with a conundrum; two women both claimed to have fathered his child, whom they were fighting over. The infant, whose resemblance was like any other child, did not shine with the aura of glory that sets Kaghuros apart from the rest of us. As such, he merely said, "Neither of you have fathered my child, seeing as no women has known me." At this, the demon-women burst into flames and descended to hell.
I am your DIGNITY

Because you have none.
High in the Azerothian mountains lived Kaghuros.

Periodically, he ventured down into the local village to entertain the villagers with his special knowledge and talents. One of his skills was to "psychically" tell the villagers the contents in their pockets, boxes, or minds.

A few young boys from the village decided to play a joke on Kaghuros and discredit his special abilities.

One boy came up with the idea to capture a bird and hide it in his hands. He knew of course, that Kaghuros would know the object in his hands was a bird.

The boy devised a plan.

Knowing that Kaghuros would correctly state the object in his hands was a bird, the boy would ask Kaghuros if the bird was dead or alive. If Kaghuros said the bird was alive, the boy would crush the bird in his hands, so that when he opened his hands the bird would be dead; if Kaghuros said the bird was dead, the boy would open his hands and let the bird fly free. So not matter what the old man said, the boy would prove Kaghuros a fraud.

The following week, Kaghuros came down from the mountain into the village. The boy quickly caught a bird and cupping it out of sight in his hands, walked up to Kaghuros and asked, " Kaghuros, Kaghuros, what is it that I have in my hands?"

Kaghuros said, "You have a bird." and he was right.

The boy then asked, "Kaghuros, Kaghuros tell me, is the bird alive or is it dead?"

Kaghuros looked at the boy and said, "The bird is as you choose it."

And so it is with your life.
[Image: Signature.png]
Kaghuros saved me from continuing to use Feldon ICly. Seeing as she was an Aspiring Demon Hunter, which, at the time, I was unaware of its not-being-allowed-ness. Through such a feat, he allowed me to keep Feldon as an OOC character, versus getting banned/deleted. :)

Well, Felin did. But we all know who controls the great big hand in the sky that controls Felin!
The word of the day is "Legs". Now go forth and spread the word!
[Image: 5SRU.gif]
Praise the Kag! His name spams the Recent Forum Posts! Praise the Kag!
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Kaghuros, GM-
In forums, and too in-game.
Answers my tickets.

When the Sith attacked,
A lightsaber came to me.
(... It cost a token.)

And in-character,
Verdantine is the minion.
Crackelf, only yours.

In the future days
We'll repaint the Blood Elves.
With much neon green.

Continue to win.
Win at life, win at RP.
Kaghuros, GM.
-proxeh-proxxi-pr0xx0rz-proxxanne-pro.x.x.x.-proxay-prawckzi-pr0kkles-proxxaganda-pr0kzimity-
[Verdantine] says: I've found eating things given to you by strange elves can lead to magical adventure and the loss of limbs!
[Image: Kaghuroscopy.jpg]
[Image: Signature.png]
Kaghuros transcends all art.

[Image: 9sz7nq.png]
Link (Hi Res) http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/h ... isaKag.jpg

And for any of you who need the template...
[Image: 14cruyc.png]

Oh, and Kag...

Oh god please dont ban me I love you.
[Image: motivator4ac3e028b29947b1b136148371.jpg]
Yukai the Spiritwalker; Answers come in my sleep.
Look at me! I can shamelessly link my storythread too!
In the wild, humid jungles of Stranglethorn, Khaguros walked through them, scaring off any who were even close to him. Some time during mid-day, Khaguros bumped into a rather tough-looking Tauren Rogue (Yes, Khaguros found the fabled Tauren Rogue).

"Why do you not move?" asked Khaguros, in his large, booming voice.
"Because I am the fabled Tauren Rogue," replied the Tauren in a low, grumbly voice.
"But I am Khaguros! I demand your respect!"
"I respect none but myself."

Now, generally in these situations, Khaguros would simply slice the ignorant fool in half, but, he did not want to rid the world of the only possible Tauren Rogue in all of Azeroth's history, so he came up with a plan.

Khaguros walked to the location in which he saw the Rogue the day earlier, to find him still sitting there! Khaguros walked up towards the Rogue, and demanded that he move again. He did not.

"Why must you constantly stay in this one spot for so long, Tauren?" he asked, puzzled.
"Because I am waiting."
"For wha-"
The Tauren vanished into thin air, and then the very matrix of reality caved in on itself. It was a server restart! There were hints of a new class coming out beforehand, so Khaguros decided to check out the new class. There he sat in awe, as he clicked the Tauren race tab. Displayed in the class section, he found the icon of a Rogue. This was outrageous! Khaguros called upon all of his GM-Magic.. and created a new function.. .delete [race] [class].. And from now on, there is no such thing as a Tauren Rogue, and never will be. Not even that arrogant Rogue he met in Stranglethorn will come back.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
[Image: model0033.jpg?t=1243252882]

Mine is the best

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie ... 63b39.html
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie ... 013a3.html
*rofls behind his computer screen*
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
wthhhhhhhhhhhhh
˜★Sketch Blog
I looked Kaghuros up on WoWHead so I could token him.

Kaghuros (itemid=1337) is legendary.

D:

Guess I'll need a better token.
-proxeh-proxxi-pr0xx0rz-proxxanne-pro.x.x.x.-proxay-prawckzi-pr0kkles-proxxaganda-pr0kzimity-
[Verdantine] says: I've found eating things given to you by strange elves can lead to magical adventure and the loss of limbs!