The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Gods frown upon this one(again)
This morning I had the pleasure of waking up to a blue screen unlike any other I've ever seen! Speaking of hardware and software installation, as opposed to the usual physical memory issues. But yes.. I can't really get on my computer at all. So.. I guess I'm taking another break until this is fixed or I get another computer. Which negotiations will begin later today about me getting a new one for my birthday! My current computer is like.. five years old. And my birthday's in June.. v.v

Well, just wanted to tell you. I'm gonna miss yet another big event, most likely. >< But I will try and get on that day! But until this problem is resolved.. yeah.

<3 CotH!
Eww, five years old?! *comfort*
Hopefully your negotiations go relatively well. =/
Thanks. There is much groveling to be done! And tons of random throwing whatever I can out there to persuade her. Hopefully she'll break(or we'll have the money..) easy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Blood Knights, The Sunwell, and Old Gods Beltharean 1 638 11-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Religion, Spirituality,Gods ans Demons Cepht 39 5,251 06-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Piroska