The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Grand Hunt: Wands of Fel
[Image: wand_zps6564263f.png]

As the story goes, twelve wands were wielded by twelve warlocks. These warlocks didn't always get along but they created a coven with their artifacts, knowledge and practices. Over the span of time the warlocks disappeared but their wands still drifted through time, changing wielders from arcane teachers, new warlocks, collectors, vendors and explorers. This cycle continued for centuries until a group known as Chimera began searching for them. The hunt began when Jiro Fairstar began tracking the artifacts for safe keeping. Stumbling onto his grandson, Krest Fairstar the two began hunting and obtained one wand from pirates, who actually worked for Chimera. This put Dawn's Reach on the Radar and the two have been feuding ever since.....

A few groups have been collecting them, and it has become a race to acquire all twelve, before the other party achieves the goal. It is up to you to pick which party you wish to be apart of.

Dawn's Reach

Lead by swordself, Krest Fairstar. Krest entered the fray assisting his grandfather Jiro Fairstar a former Arcane teacher, and administrator of an arcane academy. Jiro Icly remains one of the most knowledgeable protagonist about the wands. With his knwoledge and arcane ability he assists Dawn's Reach in their pursuits against, Chimera and any other threats in the future. Dawn's Reach is Cross faction, and is a militant unit with their own ship.

Wands Owned: 2

The Novafire

The Novafire, is an alliance of the Noble Houses Novalight and Sunfire respectively. The history of two of the prominent heirs, tended to helix in the past. Jidaeo Novalight and Reigen Sunfire have worked together numerous times on artifact acquisitions. Jidaeo's son, Zariel has taken over as head of the Novalight house, as Nova. During the Novalight-Seregon war Zariel, Reigen and a few others hijacked a wand from a Seregon convoy. The wand has since remained in Reigen's care as the young Nova's arcane instructor at the time and a knowledgeable mage in her own right and keeper of artifacts.

Wands Owned: 1

Chimera

"We are everywhere, we are no where, One head doesn't always know what the other is doing." A phrase spouted by most members of the two-headed organization. It appears their resources for information are considerable as they have acquired the most wands to date. They also have a range of members, from Death knights, to Necromancers, scientists, warlocks and others all within their group. They are the one who sparked the search as their goal is undoubtedly notorious. They kill, steal, lie, and cheat to achieve their goals. The Chimera has already introduced several Mimics, or doppleganger arcane constructs within the Dawn's reach leaking their information. They have been found, and removed. However their damage runs deep. They are not above using pawns to achieve their goal.

Wands owned: 6
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Me want. Sounds awesome. Reminds me too much of the book. "Heart of Chaos" from the Hungarian writer, John Caldwell. But he used keys instead of wands. Nevertheless, it is my favorite book. So yeah, Me want!!!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Excellent I am fine combing the first Event outline right now! Stay tuned! I appreciate the interest!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Is this the part where I can laugh maniacally? :)
[Image: wand_zps6564263f.png]

Spoiler:
You have been summoned by a letter specifically to you, the letter is embroidered and sealed with a wax stamp, the wax bright red with a dragon insignia. The letter upon opening would explain a location, to meet and that warriors and travelers were needed. This fight would be to keep power out of the wrong hands. It would make note that it was trans-faction and would burn in black flames three minutes after opening

A lone two story cabin sits within the woods, the wind weaves between the trees pulling them in its wake. The wooden shutters on the windows slap against the body of the house as whistling can be heard as the wind threads its way through hollow openings. Upon entering one would see a dimly lit house, illuminated by candle light and a lone lantern on the table. Other members before you have arrived earlier, people of all races, warriors, magi, and others all equipped and prepared for travel. The lantern giving off a dome of wavering light enough to give shape and definition to the moving shadows. Foot falls can be heard upstairs as the equipment of the others rustle caused by the turning attention of the cabin's occupants. A cloaked figure heads to the table saying nothing as he drifts through the crowd heading for the table with the lantern.

His hair white, like a full moon extends from his hood down to his chest. Members of Dawn's Reach observe and exchange different words to each other as a few members recognize the cloaked figure. Two elves stand beside him, one a blonde Death Knight armed to the teeth, and the other a cloaked ranger with a stoic expression, his hair as dark as the cloaked figure's hair is white. "....Thalion." The cloaked figure spoke, making it apparent he was a death knight as well. The ranger reached for one of the torches and threw it into a shadow filled area of the cabin. The fire spreads biting the wood and illuminating the cavity of the fireplace it was in. It began to crackle and pop as the cloaked Death Knight turned his attention to the others.

The cloaked death knight removed his hood slowly, revealing his dark shadow tainted leathery skin, and flowing white hair. His runic eyes sharply contrasting to the shadows in the corners of the cabin room. "There are wands we need to find, some of you may have heard...Perhaps a few of you haven't or don't care. But they're sprinkled over this world....and the next. These wands do not have any compound abilities, however the ones who seek them, wish to have them all. Their actions are suspicious and may be a threat to you and your loved ones if you continue. I will not hold it against you, if you leave right now." He pauses for a moment as a few people here and there stand up, quietly and exit "The Dwarves my son and I met attempted to test us first, for our intentions seeking peculiar knowledge. When we passed they took us into a room, a dark room like this one and lit a fire in the middle of the room. At once they began singing over and over, handing each other rolls of old parchment, maps and different texts. They finally made their way to Thalion and I and we were surprised at the information. The wand was known because it lays with other precious gem stones, and artifacts the dwarves are investigating. One of its previous owners was a 'collector'. At once the dwarves led us on a trail through the snow, and it began..."

The Wand of Nezha Soulshaver

[Image: Jiddwarfthal_zps11da9a98.jpeg]

The participants listened to the Knight's words as he continued. "They sung with their voices undisturbed or muffled by the wind and the cold. The song itself were directions. Keys to locating this place. However the Cavern in which this wand lays is in a dangerous location. Too dangerous for mere explorers, which is where we come in."

OOC:

The first event will be similar to the old Expedition guild. The event will take the place over the course of the week and the RP will continue to 'check points' these check points will be start/stop points for the story. They will progress gradually and then wait at a certain check point giving players of all timezones a chance to experience each check point. There will be combat, but I stress everyone Rp their chars traveling, getting to know each other, hunting and setting up camp. This is as real as we can make it! Use your imagination!

This will go from Sunday 14. 2013 = Saturday 20, 2013 My activity will be stronger on the weekends as I will be available during the week mostly during the EU times due to third shift. However I can get on usually from 12pm server time - about 4pm server time. To help push the chains along. There will be other 'DM's' so that will not be an issue.

Check Points:

Check point changes will probably occur sometime around 12 - 1pm server time.

Sunday: Harbor RP - The party will be traveling on the Novalight ship, 'Phoenix Dawn'. Take this time to have your characters meet at the Quel'danas Harbor, getting to know other members on the voyage. Have a drink on the Family and make preparations.

Monday: Boat RP, this time will be used sailing. Rp can be had getting to know each other. Things will happen along the way of course.

Tuesday: Boat RP continues, the journey will be long, (much longer than two days but aint nobody got time for some 6mo boat RP)

Wednesday: Docking in a phased Version of Valgarde which Icly will be another dock, that our party can rest, eat, perhaps scout the terain and continue to get to know players and characters you have yet to meet. There will be story line events throughout the week.

Thursday: Mini-Event at the harbor, Traveling and setting camp in Grizzly Hills.

Friday: Travel And setting camp in the wilderness of Northrend. ( may use Winterspring for lower levels, and snow setting )

Saturday: The Wand

The Guides:

Hi, I'm ThePharaoh and I make Elf RP. I'm trying to broaden my horizons a bit, and I know people who don't like Elves as much as a couple of my peers and it gets a bit hard to jump into RP. I believe the community shouldn't be exclusive. So this event and others in the future I will -try- with the help of others to Cater to the other races. First up! Dwarves! Jidaeo knows the location because of dwarves so The Dwarf Guides will be very important and accompany the party. I'm looking primarily for Leveled Dwarves. If you are interested PM me with a description and profile to your bearded badass and which role you wish to fill. These roles are vital to the story, looking for active players who love dwarves. Feel free to add your own twist. The Guides can be Navigators, hunters, trackers, Body guards, I will definitely need some type of Dwarf Historian, at least two. It would be nice if I could get a GM Dwarf in this as well.

Choose Your Side:

If you wish to join, you need to pick a side, as each group is after the wand's for a different reason. The Novafire alliance wants the wands, to keep them away from anyone's use. They wish to lock the wands away in the Sunfire Vault to never be used again to forbid their power to be misused by corrupted. Since this is primarily backed by the Novafire alliance, you would fall with them by default if you do not Sympathize with Dawn's Reach or a part of Chimera.

Dawn's Reach wishes to keep the wands for themselves out of harms way, to potentially use against the Twilight Hammer. Krest's grandfather Jiro was collecting them himself to keep them out of the wrong hands. However Krest feels he and the Dawn's Reach will not misuse their power and plan to turn them into weapons for their own use.

Chimera's true motive is unknown, most members have been revealed to be Death Knights who cannot access the power of the wands or wield them for their own use. It is known however that they appear to want them all. If you wish to be apart of Chimera you will be an antagonist. I have no problem with players making new characters for the organization. However Chimera's role will be pretty minor for this event as players are concerned. There will be two mimic's within the party. Arcane dopplegangers that appear as their original. They will be on a espionage mission and will only last the length of the event if you wish to participate as one of these Mimic's let it be known in the application.
Mimics must be level 80 or profiled pending gruntship. Also feel free to put your RP role whether it is Guide, Cook, Hunter, Body guard, archaeologist, Magi, Crafter, anything! Be Creative! The more creative you are the more we can give to you!

Wishing to join send me a PM containing the following.

[ B]Forum Name:[ /b]

[ B]Character Name:[ /B]

[ B]Affiliation:[ /b]

[ b]RP Role:[ /b]

[ B]Mimic Applicant [y] or [n]:[ /b]

Keep your Feet on the ground!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

.-. I'm going to a concert on the 20th. .-.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Daaamn. Well hopefully you participate along the journey. May still be enjoyable. And depending on how this goes there will be more events like this. There are 12 known wands and only 9 are accounted for. The Wand of Nezra Soulchewer being of the last remaining three. Still hope you wish to participate in the event or the storyline in the future!

Still looking for Dwarves!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Aagh, I'd offer you Hrodebert for this, but I may not be able to attend all of the events. Perhaps put me on the backup list if you can't get any other dorfs.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
The events are a bit too early for me, so I can't attend most. If I can make any, Jonoth probably wouldn't mind assisting Jidaeo. Also, I wouldn't mind finding some rp for my Gnomish knifer, who has experience as a thief and assassin. Perhaps with the Chimera
That's another reason why I have players wait at the checkpoints for a day, that way everyone can still participate. Every day will not have some grandiose RP that will take others who missed it from immersion. Weekend Events should be a bit easier to go to and there will be other DM's who can possibly start somethings later that evening or for different times!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Friendly reminder of some Fun RP to be had! Hoping to get a good party and maybe participation from other time zones as well any questions let me know!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TC] Wolf Hunt c0rzilla 14 2,756 10-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Treasure Hunt: Ahn'Qiraj! SoarTheSky 1 792 10-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Kage
  The Hunt for Torr: The Conclusion of "The 'Dear Boss' Letters" ImagenAshyun 76 10,042 11-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Zeppelin hunt! mimloopen 4 1,048 09-29-2011, 02:04 AM
Last Post: mimloopen
  Aula Arcanum Grand Opening (08-03-2011) Dareksar 1 882 08-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Dareksar