The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Greastest Introduction Ever Written!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I'm always looking for new ways to expand my horizons, and new ways to enjoy the games I play. This has led me to RP, which I've been somewhat addicted to for about five years now, across multiple media and games. It's fun and exciting, and when done properly, can open up endless possiblilites for not just you as the player, but also expands the world of the game into something far beyond its original design. As a writer/performer by trade, I absolutely adore being able to log onto my computer, and get to do a kind of acting/performing when I play my games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
From Wales, currently residing in the east coast of the US. English, of course!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Interestingly enough, I was never very into Warcraft when I first got it, it was purchased by my brother, and I would sometimes log onto his account and play it when he wasn't hogging the computer. (This was some time ago, back when WoW was first released) I had been eager to try the so-called "RP servers" which promised a more immersive experience, rather than the typical level grinding and PvP. Unfortunately, what I found, was the same repetition, no one acting "ICly", everyone simply far too busy on their own quest to get that cloak with the +20 agility to stop and develop their characters.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I thought as I was playing one day, "What if there's a private RP server out there that actually does it right?" So I searched WOW private RP server on Google, and this was the first result. As I skimmed over the wiki, rules and forum, I could feel a little excitement growing deep in my belly. A server tha defines RP the same way I do? Where you're required to have good grammar? It was quite nearly a dream come true. So I set to work de-patching and re-patching my WoW, eager to start, but patient enough to follow the requirements, after all I could already tell, it was going to be worth it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, where it be sitting around and talking with your friends in a bar discussing the latest dragon-slaying venture, to actually going to go slay a dragon, to hitting on that really hot but totally uncomfortable looking Night Elf chick across the way. Hey, those purple chicks are reportedly into some kinky stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a favourite race, because I love how varied every race is. You will never confuse an orc for a troll, or a Forsaken for a draenei. They're all unique with their own rich lore background and cool architectural designs. As for class, I really enjoy playing as a Rogue, as they are the primary damage-dealing class, and I love unleashing a five-combo eviscerate on the poor mage who dared to duel me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are quite simply, a private WoW server where every other player is IC, so even as I'm in the forest slaying boars, I can stop and talk to the woodsman skinning deer and ask him how his day is going.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The grammar rule, absolutely. I can't tell you how many RP's I've been in (especially on programs like Second Life, which has a huge RP following, but few people willing to do it right,) where the atmosphere and story is sucked dry because someone participating always posts along the lines of "an then i sit down an laff at u becuase you dont know that i am secretly the king of nevar finnshing 1st grayd!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Story will be submitted at a later date, I need to give some thought to it to make it extra tasty.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to note that Skyrim does come out in two days, after which I will probably be a bit indisposed, so please, take your time in reviewing my intro/character report, as I will most likely be assassinating people for the dark brotherhood. Praise Sithis!
Cheers,
L.T.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from grammar to races or even classes!

I have to mention this to you...Some of your comments made me giggle...Which is a good thing.

Maybe...

...Anyways! Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I believe I am going to like you.

Welcome to CotH!
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
I'm always happy to receive such a warm welcome! I've been up and down the wiki, rules and FAQs (I always like to make sure I know everything I need to before writing a profile, intro, etc, so I don't look foolish when doing so) and have tried to absorb as much of the info as possible. Currently, I'm hard at work at juicing out my character profile, and I was thinking, would it be acceptable for me to make my character's history my story, provided I write it like one? If not, that's quite alright, just trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Cheers!