The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Harrowing of Darrowshire
[Image: 2j31mxk.jpg]

Darrowshire, named from the Darrowmere Lake to its west, is a village tucked into the southern foothills of Lordaeron. Known for humble yet hardworking residents, Darrowshire stayed in the background of Lordaeron history until the Third War.

Heroes were made during that war.

And heroes were lost...

"Father, no... I won't let you die..."

"Daddy loved his animal sword. He seemed sad when he didn't have it anymore."

Whispers in the dark... But who will silence them?

"Soon, Father, you'll be alright..."
[Image: 6tffyf.jpg]

Brother to Captain Joseph Redpath, Carlin Redpath fell during the battle of Darrowshire. But although terribly wounded, he was not slain.

Days after the battle, agents of the Argent Dawn found Carlin wandering, weak from thirst and fever, near Corin's Crossing. They tended to his wounds and brought him to the Light's Hope Chapel.

Grateful for their charity, Carlin joined the ranks of the Argent Dawn, and later the Argent Crusade, and now fights a battle of revenge against the Scourge.

"My son... You must leave an old man to depart..."

"My auntie Marlene told me to stay here in our house because my father had to go and fight."

What ill omens do the whispers in the dark bring?

[Image: 2nrl6q.jpg]

"Go, my son... See to your family..."

(OOC: Saturday, January 17th, at 2:00 PM Server Time. The event will involve a tiny bit of combat, but mostly filler story. Experience the tragic tale of Darrowshire all by yourself (and with friends). Be there!)