The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The High Roller's League
[Image: mafia-1.jpg]
"Once a Roller... Always a Roller..." ~Alfred Alton

We have been forgotten.
The High Rollers are gone.
Nobody knows of our legacy.
I've been behind bars for far too long.
Call together Porelli, Rukesan and all the rest.
Start recruiting.
They took my family from me.
I take the streets from them.
We're back.
This time... there's no mercy.

Get the guns. We're back in business.
Nobody fucks with the High Rollers League.
Nobody.

A white-suited vicious gentleman, who seeks vengeance for his murdered brother. An elderly banker, with a history of corruption. A narcotic-fuelled lawyer, who rushes in and out of debt. An over-sized brawling champion, who speaks with grunts and snorts. A retired call girl of the night with more hidden than what is underneath her corset. These are just four of the High Rollers, who belong to a gentleman's club known only as the High Roller's League. Yet these men and women are not shy to the following accusations of illegal activity that lurks behind their membership and their haunts are no stranger to brawling, smuggling and gambling. As respected members of the community, these people frequent community galas and charity events yet their motivations are well hidden. Masters of deception, these people escape prison and punishment through their collection of legal experts. Even nobles and judges are said to be within their ranks and payroll, yet their members have been sworn to secrecy. Questions surround these men and women yet this much is clear. The High Roller's League are gentlemen of honour. Yet are sophisticated and honourable criminals truly criminals?

“Mister Alton, we are all ready. Shall we begin?”

Seek us out. Send a letter. Join us.

[Image: TheHighRollersLeague.png]
...Love it. However, you may want to make your signature smaller.
... Saints Row much ? xD
It's not my signature, I don't have one at all, in fact. I need to, though.

In response to Saints Row, the guild was formed years before I played the game itself. When I started playing it a few months back, I fell in love with the game. Probably because of the nostalgia with the Rollers. However, you may see the odd Saints Row inspiration here and there.
Updated the original post with more information!

Looking forward to organizing some public events, as well as private. A little note; but as I do have a lot of experience with intricate GHI scripting, I will be working to create a lot of new items for League-members only.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High Times Rosencrat 1 987 08-10-2011, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Ural
  The Anti-Punt Gnome League Wuvvums 7 1,267 01-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  The League of Civilized Gentlemen and Ladies aroes 2 719 09-29-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: aroes