The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Horde and the Alliance
I am curious what is the state of Horde and Alliance rp right now? Are there any events, story lines, or guilds running?

I know we're still sort of transitioning and getting used to Cataclysm but I've been looking around and I haven't seen a lot of Horde rp yet. I know there are some Alliance events, but I was wondering why there don't seem to be a lot of groups yet? Are there any plans or maybe times to get together for faction rp? Maybe meet towards one of the war zones for impromptu events?
Some lore-based events are in the works, mostly Alliance side. We just haven't had any Horde-focused events pushed yet, though I'm considering doing something for the Trolls.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
The Dreadmarch and the Deadeye Watchers are still in a planning phase, but they are both guilds with a Horde focus.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
I would like to pop off the war between the Alliance and Horde from the Horde side if people are interested? (Because Orcs are still my favorite race and the shizznat)
[Image: 15.jpg]
Faction conflict RP is encouraged!
So long as it isn't Player versus Player combat, I'm cool with it.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Aww but I want to have a huge devastating war D:
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
(05-18-2013, 12:51 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Faction conflict RP is encouraged!

The Exchange is displeased.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
(05-21-2013, 04:09 AM)Nikodemos Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 12:51 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Faction conflict RP is encouraged!

The Exchange is displeased.

Spoiler:
[Image: Voragh4.gif]

Which Exchange are you talking about, jackoff?

MORE FIGHTIN'
From what I've observed so far, Alliance RP has been much more popular than Horde post-Cata. Probably to be expected, but worgen turned out to be far more popular than goblins, at least in seeing active and consistent use. Unfortunate, but I think most of us saw that one coming.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
It saddens me so much, Grakor. >:

I am still very dedicated to rping goblins though~
Goblins did dominate RP the first two-three weeks of Cata's opening. I wonder what happened.
It's just the server change rush. Give it a while, things will even out. Cata is huge and has SO much to do, it can be intimidating.

Maybe I'll make a zone-by-zone guide of what's going on in Cata to help people make RP...
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(05-21-2013, 03:15 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Goblins did dominate RP the first two-three weeks of Cata's opening. I wonder what happened.

I wonder what happened too. We had a skype to stay organized and I have occasionally been dropping messages into it. I don't know if a lot of people who were involved got sidetracked or busy?
(05-18-2013, 12:44 PM)Grogloki Wrote: I would like to pop off the war between the Alliance and Horde from the Horde side if people are interested? (Because Orcs are still my favorite race and the shizznat)

I tried doing this before for pre-cata but gave up when over half the people who signed up for one of the events didn't show. But perhaps the server is more active now that cata has actually hit, so I'd totally be in for helping start this up. Mayhaps I can be the representative from one of the races besides Orc in your warband?

-Aphe
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alliance Worgen vs. Feral Worgen Aadora 9 2,345 05-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Avitz
  Alliance vs. Horde? highwayunicorn 5 1,659 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: kirilldun
  Bringing back Horde RP Wuvvums 7 1,788 05-13-2011, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  What's the status of Horde RP? [Orc, Troll and Tauren] grembomb 8 1,504 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Blizzard favors Horde too much. World of HORDECraft Zvezdichko 91 16,025 12-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Liamsi