The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Hunter and The Prince
[Image: 800px-Illidan_and_Arthas_Redux.jpg]

Wrath of the Lichking quest. So apparently one can see the infamous duel of the titans in WoW graphics.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
I thought the title was a ref. to the last Prince of Persia for a moment, but I'd wish they'd resize Arthas and Illidan to something normal.. Unless Illidan is really that big? I dunno.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
He really is that big, it's due him being all demony now.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Heroforgotten Wrote:He really is that big, it's due him being all demony now.
That may be the case, but most Bosses are oversized. Just look at Varian, Thrall. They're somewhat larger to represent being high leveled bosses. Game mechanics at their best.
You actually play as Arthas in a quest and have to defeat Illidan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H2GMGpyEjA (also includes the WC3 version of the fight).
Hi... I'm the new guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Prince of Grues: Beta Edition Delmure 62 8,743 11-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Killachipmunk