The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Initial Approval Forum
I've been thinking, and was wondering if perhaps a group of GM's could pull together and be focused a bit more towards the Initial Approval forum?

Something I've noticed in my time here is that, while the Character Profiles forum is usually checked almost daily, it's friendly little sister, Initial Approval, is generally thought of a bit less often.

I only say this because it seems to have gotten even less attention than usual as of late, being backed up to about a week before the end of October as I write this.

Not gonna lie, I probably wouldn't have noticed it either save that I have a character in there right now as well. (And no this isn't just about that, though that did motivate this somewhat.)

In short, the GM's are doing great, they really are! But I sort of feel like being backed up for near half a month or so is just a tad unfair to those who are only put in there because of (X reason the characters go there. Honestly, why do they go there, anyway?)
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
I was thinking of posting about it too, my char's been right at the bottom for about two weeks D:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Yeah, fair enough, I have noticed that the initial approval forum doesn't get luv all that often.
[Image: Signature.png]
I approve of this. There must be something done about the character profiles still stuck in the Initial Approval Forum now.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
The players have spoken!

It's quite the double-work process, as we do have to move them to the wiki ontop of moving them to the Approved forum!

However, I have asked a few others to help out with the IA Forum, but since they haven't gotten to it i'll go ahead and tackle, well, almost all of it before my fingertips bleed and my eyes cry out for mercy!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
A thousand thanks, Ansknub. <3
Main Characters:

Anski... I think I love you. :shock:

Did I just say that?

Weird.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
Well, took a huge chunk of them out, and i'm incredibly tired. I'll get the rest tomorrow!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
NOOOOOOO. No Asnky, stay! Stay! Look I'm falling off from the cliff! Please please! I'm falling! My arms. GRAWKAWK~

See you tomorrow. d: )
Main Characters:

Err...yeah. Sorry for going a bit off topic there Dragonmad.

Though I'm kinda sad yes that Anski has been the only one doing something over there nowadays. A specified group may take over the Initial Approval Forums to help stop this congestion?

Like my mother always said though. If you clean up regularly, the dust won't settle.
Main Characters:

Yeah. I actually had originally made this suggestion because I've noticed that profiles that go into Initial Approval generally get a month or so added to their wait time to be approved/looked at, give or take.
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Item Approval System Kainue 6 1,271 09-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: TwilightDisciple