The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Introduction of Pavati Blackhoof and her player.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! My name is Kimberly and I've been a role player for many years now! I started on America Online (back in the 3.0 days) role playing in Star Trek chat rooms and joining online simulation groups. These were in both real-time chat and through the e-mail system. I began role-playing on World of Warcraft in 2005 with this same character. I was rather discouraged in doing so when immature players would "gank" me or "mock" my role playing in the major cities. When I transfered my character to a "role play server" on the paid realms, I was also disheartened by the high lag time of those particular areas. I am so excited to join CotH.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Long Island, New York but later moved to FL, Wisconsin and I currently live in Jim Thorpe, PA. My primary language is English although I know a bit of Japanese and Klingon! =/\=

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began playing the Warcraft games long before the introduction of World of Warcraft. I saw the boxed set in Babbages ( an electronic retailer) and made the investment. I was allured by the lore and potential role playing aspects of the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I tried many other servers including MondWow, WowBeez and AMDWow. They were too centrally focused on PVP and although I've been playing the MMO for quite some time, I will admit that I am a failure in the PVP aspect. It's never held much interest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy romantic role play and one-on-one basis. It seems like you all have a lot going on this server so if it was well organized I might be willing to try some new types of role play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I adore the Draenei. I love the way they physically look, I love the females' voices and graceful gait. They hold lore that I find personally endearing. They are a proud and just Race and that is how I see myself and my character. I like hunters because they tend to be loners and have a close and compassionate relationship with their pets. Pavati has a particularly close relationship with Frostpaw, her tiger.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm quite excited about joining and hope that I am accepted. I'd love to see some fellow role players in action and be able to share in the character creation process.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that you have your own personal wiki of server specific lore. That intrigues me the most out of everything. Plus, providing introductions is a wonderful way to anticipate a new player's style.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Pavati groaned heavily as she felt the weight of reality shift back into focus. As she opened her eyes, she was met by a burning yellow glow. Elune, the Goddess of the Night Elves, smiled down at her through the scorching golden light. "What...?" She began to say but immediately stopped herself as she realized that the statue she had collapsed in front of had suddenly come to life and knocked her out momentarily in the process.

"Draenei... do not be frightened," said Elune in a compassionate tone. "I have called you into my audience for a reason. You are to serve my people,"

"But...but how?" Cried Pavati. She realized then that tears of enlightenment were streaming down her cheeks.

"It will all become quite clear in time. Heed my words now, Daughter... you have been given holy charge, what you seek will detach you from the people you have always known and endear you to strangers yet imagined."

She reached out to the Goddess but the image faded. She found herself on the floor of the temple, cold and empty.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Pavati is not a god-mod. She's a religiously minded individual who leaves her family and goes against everything she's ever known to be a champion of the night elves. She protects the lands in Azeroth, long abandoned by more skilled warriors. I can't wait to start!
Welcome to Conquest of The Horde!

Be happy you got a welcome from Azheron the Mighty, hence I haven't been online for years, nor I will for years to come. Anyways, you seem great for the server.Actually I'm not Azheron the Mighty... Or Mighty... Or Azheron... I just haven't been here for a long while and all that.

Yes! Welcome! If you got some chatting and/or RP searching to do, /join chat.

And if any questions, go on and PM me, or a GM/Other grunt for an answer.

Happy RPing!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction - Medsy - Forsaken Role Player. Medsy 2 878 12-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Another Introduction for Another Role Player anscharius 1 562 03-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Player and Character Introduction erycfawx 1 809 07-24-2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Delta
  New Player Introduction Sevil 2 816 07-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Aerikan
  New Player! Likes Kittens and Rainbows. And Roadkill. grimbrow 5 1,030 11-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Last Post: grimbrow