The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Introduction of Senaat1.
Good morning/day/evening, depending on the time you're reading this.
I've been searching for a GOOD Roleplay server for ages, and found CoTH by, strangely enough, google'ing "GHI Item requirements". I read it was a Roleplay server, and saw it was one of the few active ones, because alot of RP-servers have around 2-3 people online. So, this is my introduction to CoTH, and i hope it'll be accepted so i can stop my search.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm 14 year old, but even though i'm young-ish, i've played alot of good RPG's, like The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Final Fantasy 12 or 13 ( Cant remember which one it is, been a while since i last played) And lots more. I am a mature Roleplayer, and a quite kind person, if i may believe my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm born in The Netherlands on 27 July 1995, and my primary language is Dutch, but i've learned english quite fast, by watching movies and playing games.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into World of Warcraft when i saw the Mr.T Commercial on TV, with the 10-days trial. After my first day of playing, i immediately bought it, because 1) It was awesome 2) I hate it when i'm not able to talk in Trade, General, Etc. , or whisper people who havent got me in their friendslist.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, to be honest, this is the only good RP server i've ever seen, but i also chose this server because, just by browsing the forums, i KNEW this is one of the best servers out there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like every kind of roleplay this server throws at me, and i will adapt to every situation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favourite race/class combination has to be Human Priest, because of the lore behind Humans, and how they always win in hard fights, and i just love RPing a holy priest in the Stormwind Cathedral.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun, mater roleplaying community, with no Lollers and naked draenai dancing on inntables.

What are your expectations of this server?:

The Respect one, because without respect, there would be no friendship, and friendship is quite important to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As Azraal reaches the top of one of the many mountains of Dun Morogh, he smiles as he sees the beauty of the landscape, with its snowy hills, frozen lakes, and the distant sight of the mighty Ironforge. He sits down on the small plateau, and opens his pack, handing a piece of meat to his loyal companion, the snowcat called Daemon, who starts eating in silence.

"We made it, boy" He says to his loyal companion, who purrs softly, and finishes his meat. Azraal unfolds a small piece of old parchment, and puts on a pair of glasses, peering at the paper. "Hmm," he says "it seems like we need some more bear pelts...I'm getting too old for this hunting, Daemon...I should think of retirement..." He takes a sip from his water skin, and gets up with a sigh, grabbing his walking stick, which is lying in the snow, and starts on the journey down the mountain, in search for bears.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's one thing; My story isnt too good, but i wrote it quickly, because i'm feeling quite sick at the moment.
I hope my Introduction will be accepted, so i could join this wonderfull server and have fun with everybody.

Have a good day,
Senaat1

(PS: Many thanks to Shademourne's All-Inclusive Guide of Awesomeness for showing me the right thing to write.)
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Argent Dawn - Play Free Online Games