The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I am a casual player of World of Warcraft, and have been since 2009. I main a paladin on live who is almost fully Conquest geared, and I honestly don't remember what my ratings are. Around 1.8k for 2's I believe. I enjoy roleplaying very much and I do it whenever I can. I would say I am a pretty "skillful" paladin if you will. Hehe. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I got into Wacraft from when I used to play on one of my buddie's accounts and help him level up his warlock. Eventually I figured I would give it a shot of my own and made an account.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I actually found you guys from just google searching WoW Private Servers and stumbled upon you guys and figured I would try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, mostly in a balanced way. Although being in a more of a survival setting appeals to my better nature honestly.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I can easily say that rogue is my favorite class as I enjoy the fact that you can see someone where they can't see you and their gear looks more appealing to me. Although for race, this is not an easy choice. Im tied between all the races on the horde side. Blood elf or Tauren are my favorite two. Sorry I cannot decide between the two :/

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect that this server will provide me with great roleplay experiences and a great community with at least some, if not plenty of knowledge of roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The forum rule of keeping things sort of on-topic and not hijacking posts appeals most to me because I enjoy a community overall a whole lot more when I can make a post that isn't run off topic and I don't get the information I need.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): No thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: It was a stormy night in an Alliance outpost set up just a mile or two out from Stormwind. The alliance had a pretty decent outpost going there, plenty of food and water, plenty of workers, plenty of basically everything needed. There were guards manning the gates at all hours, working shifts, but two guards in particular, had their last gate duties.
Two guards manning the east wall for the outpost were standing at the ready, checking what went in and what went out with caution, always looking out for any signs of potential danger. The storm was whipping about and prevented a lot of vision farther than about 10 feet ahead of you, and the rain hit you so hard it felt like it had stung you. Luckily, the guards had their trusty plate armor on. A carriage was coming in, so the guards stepped forward to check it out.
"Hello there." Said the man steering the carriage. "Hello" Replied the two guards, "Please sir step off the carriage so we can do a routine check on the goods inside" The man complied, everything checked out. They let him pass through with no worries, knowing that the carriage had nothing wrong with it, or that's what they thought. One guard went to ask the other, "Hey do you think we'll ever-" *thud* The other guard turned around to ask him to repeat what he had said, but was only met with the dead body of his fellow guard, lying there bleeding. He went to run to ring the alarm bell but a sharp "Not so fast" was heard and he too, was gone. With the two men left dead, another carriage was pulling up to the eastern gate, but this time, the man on the carriage saw the two bodies and ran to alert the town, but as he was running a knife appeared and sliced right through his arm, the man looked down and saw the blood and passed out, he dropped down. The assassin stepped out of the shadows and saw the perfect opportunity to leave his assassin clothes and daggers with the man to make it look like it was his doing, took the clothing from the man that steered the carriage, and managed to escape without a doubt Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: No there is not :)
"What we must do now is create ourselves—not re-create, but create. This is why it is cruel. When we first did this, we had all the energy of youth. We did not know that attaining our dreams would be impossible—we just went out and got them. Innocence shielded us. Enthusiasm and unflagging confidence got us through. But now we have none of that. Now we are old, wiser, tired."

-Vol'jin
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon RoadLizzard has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
I accidentally hit enter and posted the form before I was finished. :/
"What we must do now is create ourselves—not re-create, but create. This is why it is cruel. When we first did this, we had all the energy of youth. We did not know that attaining our dreams would be impossible—we just went out and got them. Innocence shielded us. Enthusiasm and unflagging confidence got us through. But now we have none of that. Now we are old, wiser, tired."

-Vol'jin
That's okay, you can edit the post. Just post again after me once you edited in the changes you wanted to make (like a question I see you missed) and I'll look again!
All set. Didn't even notice I skipped over that whole question. Thanks for pointing that out, I like to skip around and answer the easiest parts first. A pretty bad habit of mine.

-Vol'jin
Hello there, RoadLizzard! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

"RoadLizzard" makes it sound like you've been hit by a car. o_o Blood Elves and Tauren are an odd mix of favourites, but it's good. We don't have enough Tauren enthusiasts, and I know at least one person who'll want to steal you away forever and ever and ever ( @"Maulbane" back off plz).

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
You tell me to back off, and yet you link me in your post. I know what's going on here.

RoadLizzard, I can assure you that your favorite race is Tauren. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SOME FUN TIMES.
I'd personaly suggest running away. I did a mistake. I didn't.