Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36852
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97218
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39969
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31494
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25499

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

The LOST Thread
For those of you who watched this show to the end, give your thoughts here and discuss it.
Pain is an illusion.
PM
I loved the show and thought the finale was absolutely amazing. Can we make this thread for the people who watched it rather than the people who decided, "everyone else likes it so I'm gonna hate it and criticize it everywhere I go?"
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
PM
Benislav Wrote:I loved the show and thought the finale was absolutely amazing. Can we make this thread for the people who watched it rather than the people who decided, "everyone else likes it so I'm gonna hate it and criticize it everywhere I go?"

The last shot was especially good.
Pain is an illusion.
PM
... Finally. I was expecting a thread like this.

I <3 the show. It was so amazing. And now I've got nothing to wait for. :<
Dilly Wrote:... Finally. I was expecting a thread like this.

I <3 the show. It was so amazing. And now I've got nothing to wait for. :<

Yep. I was very satisfied with the finale, it wasn't horrid like the BSG one. Now the only show still around worth watching is Dexter.
Pain is an illusion.
PM
Noooo! Don't talk about it yet! It's not over here in Norway, we still got two-three episodes left. I didn't ready anything, except from the first post. You should put up spoilers if you talk about it, please!
What can I do you for?
PM
(I'll just paste here what I wrote in the other thread for the sake of discussion)

I'm honestly very pleased with how it turned out. Yes, there are a few things I would have liked explained - mostly all of those dead-end plots - but I'm overall happy with how it ended. The ending sent chills down my spine. How it came full-circle with Jack at the end was absolutely fantastic filmography.

It's to be expected - the ending. People who wanted everything explained were bound to be disappointed. The writers wrote themselves into a corner; you honestly expect them to have a concrete answer for everything they wrote in the past six years? I kind of like how they preserved the mistique of the island.

One thing I wish they would change: the series ending! I want more. I'm not ready to move on like the survivors. I need more Lost!
"...naaaa." She bleated, suddenly very wooly and small.

-Anna
PM
And generally the solutions were good. It wasn't like the Battlestar Galactica finale.
Pain is an illusion.
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost Silver CharizardDylan 14 3,046 03-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Lost? Xemnasking 4 262 05-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Azheron