The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Monster Inside (RC)
The Monster Inside

Kafgar was wondering when the game would be over. The Doomguards hands ripped into his jaw and smashed through the bone, scratching endlessly until an inferno cleared his skull and expunged it of all matter. He was soon in a place he was familiar with; death and undeath are not so much different. Glimpses of regret, of worries of the future passed by, but they were surely ignored. It wasn't long until his world was being twisted and turned upside down, his soul being pushed through the meat grinder and strained into the frying pan.

What of honour? Have you forgot what you fought for, what you lived for?

It's the virtue that our lives are based on. Without it, there is nothing, only hate—only destruction. Do you really want the demons to take that away from you and bring you into a bloodlust like they had to you before?

Do you want to be Mannoroth's slave once again?

Death is no excuse to destroy everything that could've been. Your undeath hadn't leaded you to happiness; ironically, it has led you to your grave.

It's the virtue that our lives rely on. Without it, there is a void; death, fear and corruption. Do you really want the dead to take your pride, your dignity and your honour to destroy the very foundation of it all?

Do you want to be the Lich Kings slave once again?

Burning images of a thousand worlds being taken by the Legion. Their numbers are innumerable. They literally flood planets. All hope is lost. Even the Scourge could not stand a chance. Even Azeroth could not stand a chance. Even the Titans could not stand a chance. But Grom stood a chance. He took the chance and he ripped Mannoroth into two. He expunged the demon from Azeroth and brought honor, glory, freedom.

Our Warchief gave us something to live for.

I AM NOT ALIVE.

I AM DEATH.

He broke the chains, not only from the Blood Pact, but also from corruption itself.

I CANNOT BE CORRUPT.

I AM IMMORTAL.

He gave us the world to enjoy, to fight for, to prosper in.

I DO NOT HAVE A WORLD.

I HAVE UNDEATH.

Your people forgive you.

TO FORGIVE IS TO BE MORTAL.

Your people understand.

MY PEOPLE ARE NOT UNDEAD.

Your friends still care.

MY FRIENDS PREFER ME A MEMORY.

She loved you and bore a son.

SHE LOVES ME.

NOT WHAT I'VE BECOME.

I KILLED MY SON.

I AM NOT AN ORC.

I AM A MONSTER.

-

Prosecuter: Araghazi, Marianna
Ressurectors: Astus*/Marianna

Upon dying, Kafgar was moved to Marianna's tower for experimentation. He has gained attributes as a result of the resurrection, some beneficial, some detrimental.

SHORT-TERM DAMAGE: Atrophy, loss of some bone density, endurance weakness from a fractured soul.

LONG-TERM DAMAGE: Short-term memory loss, general confusion, mild irritability.

PERMENANT DAMAGE: There were disconnects in the brain; he does not remember all the faces of everyone he's seen, and will have forgotten people newly met. His armour is covered in demonic runes which both function to hold his soul when he dies.

In Marianna's presence, Kafgar is stronger and more durable as the runes implemented onto his armour are stimulated. Her "presence" is defined by being within 60 feet of her. To further define this empowerment, he receives Fel Strength and Shadow Durability, making him stronger and numbing his sense to pain and weaknesses. Kafgar hears whispers and minor hallucinations when he is not in her presence, but when he is close to her he has full-duty hallucinations with bouts of sounds. The Death Knight also has a demon in his armour that is imbued with the Succubus, who would give him tips and encouragement around corruption or torture—and pester him unendlessly as well. Marianna also has control over his demonic runes when in her presence.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]