The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The New Grunt System
Making some tweaks at the moment, I believe.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Try again. File system issue.
Great questionaire folks! Good job!
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
I like this solution, and filled mine in :mrgreen: Thumbs up for this way of gaining gruntship.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Calling all GM's! Please ignore the random blank second questionnaire I accidently sent in!

Thank ya. >_>
Questionnaire was actually pretty fun XD

Can't believe I was actually WORRIED XD

Brother(and sister)ly peons, rejoice! No moar Vouches!
Just filled a form, and I like the questions, Three cheers for the new system, hip hip hurray hurrah woot ect, ect.

Oh yes, a quick question, how will we be notified if we become grunts, or denied of the position... email? pm?

*Edit* Thanks to Kag for the quick answer.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
You'll get the colored name, or you won't. That's just about how it works.
Well done with the new process. It should leave new members, alone, respsonsible if they're approved or not.

One question I have though: If a filled questionaire is denied, will the player that submited it be allowed to "try again"? If so, what are the restrictions, if any, that time?
User7 Wrote:Well done with the new process. It should leave new members, alone, respsonsible if they're approved or not.

One question I have though: If a filled questionaire is denied, will the player that submited it be allowed to "try again"? If so, what are the restrictions, if any, that time?

The Grunt system isn't designed to be a quality check, so the only reason we'd really deny a questionnaire is if not enough feedback was provided (such as someone obviously putting no effort at all into it.) If that's the case, more than likely we'll just ask you to submit another one.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grakor456 Wrote:If you're a peon who has been actively roleplaying here for at least a month, you can then fill out our questionnaire. If we're satisfied with the answers you've provided, we'll promote you to the Grunt rank.

I didn't realise from the original post that having a fully approved profile is a requirement for sending in the questionaire itself. Got that later. Will I have to write it all in again when my guy goes from "initial" to "pending gruntship" (or wherever he's going)?

Could, by any chance, questionaires in these kind of situations go into a "pending mode"?
In that case, if an acceptable questionaire (+ the other requirements) are already there when the char. gets approved, he wouldn't have to flip through "pendin' gruntship" and go straight to Wiki (Pass go, collect 2k!). Might save some work for y'all.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Can someone give a basic time for questionnaires to be answered? It would be nice and put my -ohh am I a Grunt yet- instinct to rest. If mine hasn't been answered because my introduction hasn't been put on the approved list, I'll stick a link up, it has been, but wasn't moved. Great job on the questionnaire though, the questions were obviously well planned. *Thumbs up.*

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11916

Edit: Added the link.
Kretol Wrote:It may take only a brief time, it may take a few days.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes to the Resurrection System & Character Death Policy Loxmardin 5 3,131 11-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Prestige System on Hold Grakor456 9 2,354 11-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Jacula
  New Introduction System! MoonlightBlossom 0 872 04-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Last Post: MoonlightBlossom
  Cross-Faction System Revamped Kretol 11 2,773 09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Last Post: HelveteSong