The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Outcasts
The term Outcasts can be loosely used by people and explained in their own ways. I suppose you have your own of interpreting it I have mine. Further more it began with just The Outcast. As in Sorrowfang being the only one. People got interested and joined for their own reasons then it grew.

Futher more, if you are misunderstood. Then do you truly belong where you currently are? Are you nothing but a black sheep, looked down upon, avoided and insulted. You are not accepted. You are not welcomed. What are you? You are Outcasted. Misunderstood and pushed away from the flock.

What will you do? You will look for a new one and hence, Outcasts, Outcasts of Society.
Every member of The Outcasts has his/her own reason to be outcasted. The Outcasts provide a safe haven for these people. What the reason for someone's outcasting is, is his/her bussiness. The Outcasts aid them any way they can, be it physically, emotionally or anything else, The Outcasts are a family who look past your race or class.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
(08-16-2013, 01:05 PM)Rini Wrote: This is a bit excessive. I'm sure this discussion can be taken to PMs. :B

Apologies, was trying to get a point across. I didn't feel it was excessive, just trying to understand the meaning behind this guild. I'm not going any further with it, actually.

Yep.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[Image: 1300044776986.jpg]
(08-16-2013, 01:11 PM)Cassius Wrote: [Image: 1300044776986.jpg]

Yeah. I stick by what I just said. *Shrugs*

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

To be honest. What does it matter? It's a NAME. Wow. It's not like they're called Outcasts but hang around in every major city.

Just deal with it.
I said I've dropped it, no need for everyone to jump on it or be rude.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Guys. Seriously. This is starting to become a flame war. Stop.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Yeah, I've dropped it! Let bygones be bygones. Aye?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

So how about them Outcasts, huh?

No seriously. I've got a character in the guild, and it's a -seriously- fun time.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Looks interesting. Good luck with the guild, Dug. I am not sure if I have anything fitting for it tho.. might poke youif something comes up! You guys got events and stuff or you just hang out and socialize?
Thanks. We got both.
We Dwarves are outcasts by nature... I hear they call us "midgets" behind our backs.

I'm sad I couldn't stay to enjoy some RP with you guys last night; it just got a bit too late for me. I hope I'll run into you again soon, with a bit more time on hand!
I've been interested, as I've seen some of you on in the OOC zone. Ever since, though, I haven't managed to catch you online. When are your usual times?
Currently, our most active members are myself and I have internship most of the time and Dug aka Sorrowfang, the boss. At about UTC+1 20.00 to UTC+1 22.00 are me and Dug most active mostly due to internship/college whatever going on. If I am correct, the time is 11.00 to 13.00. My math is... Bad though.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!