The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Path of the Horde: Storyline Event Planning
Updated with two slots left to go!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I just PM'd you my application thingy!
Added Kaggy! One last slot, and the episode planning list will be closed!
The event sign-ups are closed! All episode slots have been taken! If you wish to join, you can still participate as a supporting character, or await for possible Seasons 3 and 4 in order to get your own chance at the spotlight! :D

We'll discuss how the order of episodes and events play out in the near future.

For the Horde!
It seems Kagrune will no longer be joining us (IC literally. RIP, Cute Orc ;^; ). I now have one free slot open.

I intend to launch the first event soon, anytime this month. Right now, I have to streamline the events and discuss things with episode focus characters' players so I would be able to know how to DM the stories into RPable ones. I will not be able, however, to get a date for the launch until school and work resumes from the holiday season.

Until then... one slot open!
Can [horde]gnomes participate, Immy?
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Lolwat? Horde races only, sweetie!

Though something I noticed... we have no blood elves. As much as BElf RP is annoyingly frequent and numerous, they're still Horde.
I have sent you my app. If there is still a spot open?
[Image: 15.jpg]
Whoops! DaveM sent one before you, sorry. But your mini-conflict seems interesting, so you know what, we'll add just one more episode pair :).

Almost forgot about this! Sadly Tun'kar was killed as well, and so he's unfortunately out of this event :(
SO MUCH FOR THAT EXTRA ADDED EPISODE.

Thank you for the notification. Stop dying on me, people!
It seems I miss all the nice things. Ah well. I have to compliment you on the idea, it sounds rather wonderful.
All Horde players are free to join the storyline. They just can't have a focus episode unless they signed up for it.
Working on a date to officially start this event chain. Expect it to be very soon :)
Grog can't wait :D I'm super stoked to see how this event chain will play out!
[Image: 15.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need to talk about the Horde. Maulbane 54 12,338 12-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  TLE Festival 2014 Impromptu Play Sign-ups and Planning! Geoni 19 6,827 03-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  War in the Highlands - Highbank and the Horde Zenethen 8 2,555 02-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Defias: Event Planning Cressy 7 1,484 01-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Assault of Bloodfist Stronghold (Horde!) (10-29-2011) Dareksar 1 808 10-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer