The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Prince of Grues: Beta Edition
I posted some shots of Zul'Drak, Killa. Otherwise there are no other jungle troll areas. Zul'Drak has just been corrupted by Scourge.

And I'll have to think about that structure thing.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Delmure, you are my hero.

And is there any chance I could trouble you for a closer look at the airships? Maybe a look at the insides, if there's anything interesting in there?
Delmure. You rule!

Thanks for these!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Weeeeell, yeah, like Rakk said, some more airships please.
And we Love you Delmure!

Edit: Oooh and There is a Jungle, it's not Troll though, got that wrong, it's called Sholazar Basin. If you're not already too swamped, could ya?
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Troll jungle area? You mean just the basin? Thats the only jungle area thats added I think... complete opposite end of Northrend from the Drakkari trolls.

Edit: Yes that place chipmunk.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Jungle area in Northrend? Isn´t that a bit... odd?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

There are many things that are odd Nostra, though that's going a bit off topic. ^.^
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
The majority of Northrend is frozen, and even the places that are not Icy in look are most likely still very, very cold. Sholozar is just tropic.

Good news, though! The unused Orgrimmar arena is now going to be one of two new Arenas used for level 80 arena matches complete with orcish spectators. At least it's gonna be used! The other is the Underbelly Arena of Dalaran.
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
Sylvannas looks amazing, and Dalaran is awesome!
I have to...HAVE TO ASK.... Who else besides me is GREATLY disapointed with Blizzard's lack of ANY creativity with the so called 'new' hair styles? ALL they are, it seems, is just swapped racial hairs. They slapped blood elf hair on humans, undead hair on orcs. W T F? I saw this and dispite ALL my excitement for the expansion and seeing Zul'drak and all that jazz.....I became oh so bummed about this. How hard is it to create a new hair style? I bet if the grabbed a guy off a street randomly, that guy could be more creative and come up with something better than what Blizzard did.... Jeez.

End Rant.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
There are a FEW new hairstyles. They're sort of unnoticeable. Eh. Trolls got the most actual new ones.

But... Do you honestly expect that Blizzard wants us to settle for this? No. Of course not. But Blizzard is most likely more concerned with other features/factors of the game, such as class balance (Which they've done a splendid job with so far.)

No, I'm sure they'll give us more of them in the future. Like you said, it wouldn't be that hard. Slap it in a patch update.

Human's with BE Ponytails look hilarious, though. And not in a good way.
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
I would like to see a screenshot of some of the new hairstyles, or a site where I can look at them.

Really? Humans with Belf ponytails? Ugh, sephoroth knockoffs, I sees more of them in the future.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
There are two YouTube Videos of a person modeling all of the hairstyles on all of the races, male and female.
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
-Sigh- In truth im just irritated that diding have a long, unbraided hair style added for troll fems.... I keep wishing.
Keep in mind, those of you not entirely pleased by the recent patch's/WotLK's hair options, that they now have the means to ADD MORE STYLES in upcoming patches. So don't panic!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nostra Limited Edition. Nostra 4 922 09-14-2010, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Saintraven
  Boredom and the Beta - Cataclysm Comparisons Mikain 15 3,112 07-08-2010, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Tyr
  How to RP fight, Rensin Edition Harmonic 35 4,694 07-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Last Post: CallMeMelissa
  Cataclysm Beta Started Anski 8 2,076 07-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Binkleheimer
  The Hunter and The Prince Heroforgotten 4 2,596 05-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Eddyward