The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Secret World
Everyone be sure to get on Arcadia. The factions aren't all that important unless you go into PvP zones - you can even go into another faction's home zone (London for Templars, New York for Lumies, Seoul for Dragon) without much fear, so we can still do missions and RP or whatever together regardless.
Sweet. I'm liking the looks of the game---from what I can see on youtube. I'm downloading it still. I might not be able to play much till I get back however.

Seems very character driven, rather than based on following the dotted lines and farming pigs for kidneys.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

That's what I love about it, yeah.

Given the amount of interest shown, I think I'll be forming a CotH-TSW Skype Group so we can coordinate. Drop me a contact request at 'unbroken115' if you're interested and don't have my details already, and let me know if you want an invite.
*sigh* Nobody rolls Templar.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Speak for yourself. I'm playing Templar.
Sol, did I ever tell you that you're my best friend?
Spoiler:
You did not.
I thought I was your best friend.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I'll probably pick whatever is more... aesthetically pleasing.
Also, it seems there are Lovecraftian elements in the game. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
I've been playing, I'm a Templar as well. The game is very fun... I'm just not smart enough for all the puzzles. (Or too lazy.)

Blood magic. <3
I can not for the life of me get this running. I keep getting the authentication error when I log into the game. I know my login information is right but nope. Game key is activated and steam is linked too. These are issues I had in beta, they -really- shouldn't still be present.
Spoiler:
Sol's consensus:

Dr. Sol Wrote:[9:35:23 PM] Dr. Sol: Oh God, Lovecraft Viking Zombies are everywhere
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I have a question about aesthetics. Can those templar clothes be turned white with black highlights? (Or just slap iron crosses on everything?)
Someone drop me 22 bucks and by this shit for me off Steam D:

(in the event you take this serious, my SteamID is CappnRob)
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(12-20-2012, 07:13 PM)Binkleheimer Wrote: I have a question about aesthetics. Can those templar clothes be turned white with black highlights? (Or just slap iron crosses on everything?)

Couldn't much tell you, amigo. You don't get any faction uniforms right off the bat and I started playing on Saturday. I'll let you know, though, if my Templar ever gets that far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NWN2 Persistent World - CotH flavour Jaella 7 31,771 09-12-2015, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Bodolfo
  Cube World Harmonic 7 1,490 07-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Hexproof