The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Silverfang Theatre
Various posters and flyers have been posted around Silvermoon, Eversong, the Ghostlands, and a few other scarce Horde settlements. The parchment and printing quality is rather fine. They read as follows...

The Silverfang Theatre
-Casting call for all with acting or theatrical production experience-

The Silverfang Theater will be hiring and hosting auditions for reoccurring actors and actresses periodically over the next two months. All interested apply in person or hold an audition reservation by mail.

Job requirements:
  • Must be experienced
  • Formal education required
  • Must be willing to work odd hours
  • Must be good at following orders

All applicants must audition in person with a forty silver deposit ready. Auditions will be held in all major Horde cities.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
The posters in time are placed in Alliance towns by a select few humans. Goldshire, Stormwind, and Ironforge are amongst the places to have a few of thse posters displayed. The only changes to the Alliance print is that all auditions are held in Hearthglen and all meetings must me organized by mail. Trade caravans take the posters into Ashenvale and across to Darkshore, eventually making their to Darnassus.

OOC: Alliance members are new welcome to audition! The first audition for Horde and Alliance will be held this Thursday at 10am server time in Hearthglen!
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Due to a mistake on my calendar, the auditions will be held on Friday at 10am and again at 8pm server time.
I am tech support

Letters were issued to those who auditioned, giving both welcoming approvals and denials for those who had not passed. Amongst those who passed included various actors, actresses, musicians, and a great amount of backstage crew workers. A few names stood out as obvious interests of potential acting skill that Leron Silverfang wished to see more of. Calloway, Jyovani, Garridan, Cristovao, Linaria, and Frederich. Those six were invited to the Silverfang Manor along the Quel'danas coast to make a home with the Silverfang Theatre.

OOC: Thanks for the auditions, guys! Those listed are guaranteed a spot in any productions Leron makes. If you're interested at any point to join in one once it is posted, let me know and you can ICly audition for whatever role you character would like to play! Hopefully the first production event will be done before the end of the month.
I am tech support