The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Sin'sholai
Hmm... Interesting twist. This'll be major benefit for Alliance in Arathi War, since they've allways been in war with both Horde & The Sin'sholai. But, their counterpads in the other hand have to adapt completly new situation and tactics. :?

Nevertheless, my poor undead is going to have hard time... He is laying in Hammerfall wounded. :(
Faolan Emberfuzz - Wildhammer Dwarf (Alive) [ APPROVED ]
Ambrose Baines - Macabre Distortion of Undead (Wounded) [ UNDER DEVELOPMENT ]
Woah, finally! Next up: Night Elves and Tauren making a faction?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Roobald2 Wrote:Woah, finally! Next up: Night Elves and Tauren making a faction?

Pffft, no! The Tauren love their lousy Horde to much! >:) :D
Kaelvan Wrote:Oh, and one last thing. Is he claiming the title King? Or is he Regent-lord now?

He made sure to declare himself King. Or rather, he's now Grand Magister Alron Rommath, Mage-Lord of the Sin'dorei and Defender of Quel'thalas.

Norcar Wrote:Alright, so I have a question about this whole thing. We were having the master surgeon in Hammerfall tend to an orc's wounds, who was an NPC Forsaken. In character, would that NPC Forsaken have returned to the Undercity, or would the orc still be able to be treated by him?

When the news arrived to the Forsaken at Thoradin's wall, they got everyone pulled out of Horde camps as fast as they could so that the news wouldn't reach the Horde in time to capture anyone. You'll have to find an Orcish doctor now.
Ha! This is how it should've been from the beginning!

GTFO my Thunder Bluff, and take that Grimtotem woman with you!
nexusphere Wrote:Ha! This is how it should've been from the beginning!
God yes. Glory to the true Horde! :D
[Image: signature3.png]
Something to keep in mind y'all; we GMs don't know the location of every Forsaken/Belf or Orc/Troll/Tauren in game, so will take time for us to move them all, if we even do move them all. My suggestion is to just assume that NPCs of the "wrong" faction, just isn't there, or, alternatively, that they are of another race.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'm sure major NPCs or places with drastic mixing will be fixed though, right?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

We'll make sure to remove all the belf concubines and man-w-! slaves from certain orcish warlords chambers, if that's what you're asking.

Nostra Wrote:We'll make sure to remove all the belf concubines and man-w-! slaves from certain orcish warlords chambers, if that's what you're asking.

Uhh...?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Pfft, you've never met Conqueror Krenna, have you?

Bravo! I'm making a Forsaken now, simply because I don't need to feel like the aliance between Forsaken and the rest of the Horde is a sham...because it really is! Yay, more realism and defying plot twist, how grand!
So does this mean no orcs/troll/ taurens in dalaran? They are only allowed in the mage city because of their alliance to blood elves and a blood elf granting them santuary. Now that the blood elf would have no reason to grant them that, then one would think that no orcs trolls or tauren would be allowed in the mage city again.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
Daralan is neutral to everyone, no major splitting will affect any of the factions. Just like the Cartel.
Going to be honest.
I only see advantages with this.. for the Sin'Sholai that is.
[Image: 124dk.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The End of the Sin'sholai! Grakor456 37 6,883 12-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Piken
  The Next Sin'sholai Event Grakor456 35 5,869 11-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Attention Sin'sholai Rebels! Grakor456 20 4,814 11-18-2009, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Grakor456