The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The cards will tell...
Spoiler:
This thread is inspired by @Rigley‘s ’Echoes’ and @ThePharaoh‘s ‘Tales from TheTomb’ and will be made up of various stories about all my characters. It will also reveal how they are interconnected in the weave that is fate. Although, a key difference is that there will be a third party storyteller, an NPC of mine. The order of the posts hold no particular chronological importance. If you got any comments, praise or critique, feel free to PM me or leave a comment on my profile.
...the past, the present and the future as well!

Bullets of hail drums against the wooden windowsills of the aged cottage, now and again one bounces off and clatters against a pane of glass. Heavy rain that accompanies the hail distorts the view from the windows. The seemingly unyielding downpour is enough reason to remain indoors. In one corner of the simple cottage, a deck of thick cards are shuffled between the hands of an old woman. She shuts out the distractions caused by the harsh weather outside and pours her focus into the mysteries revealed before her.

The Governor...
Madness
What was...
Inverted Hierophant of Warlords
What is...
The Maelstrom
And what is to come...
Five of Nobles

Her eyes narrows as soon as she opens them to witness the spread, then she cocks her head to one side. Fatigue and lack of clarity tugs at her already heavy crow's feet. The entirety of the four cards eludes her, but also kindles an almost forgotten ember of curiosity. Who are you, Man of Madness?

Part Two - Coming soon!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Updated again.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]