The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The chopper
Okay, I have no idea where to post this, so I though, "Why not General Discussion?"

Anyway, is it allowed for us to RP out making the Chopper mount? I am just curious, because I have been on some RP servers where they did not allow it.
Okay, I have no idea where to post this, so I though, "Why not General Discussion?"

Anyway, is it allowed for us to RP out making the Chopper mount? I am just curious, because I have been on some RP servers where they did not allow it.
I believe you need to have a damned good reason to have or make something like that.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
I believe you need to have a damned good reason to have or make something like that.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
There is a storyline made by Anski about building the mechanochopper, and it was made while she was a grunt.

With that in mind, there's no reason why you can't.

Shoot for the stars!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
There is a storyline made by Anski about building the mechanochopper, and it was made while she was a grunt.

With that in mind, there's no reason why you can't.

Shoot for the stars!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
We had a guild for a while that was centered around fighting on flying machines (Though they never actually did much). So I assume there is little to know regulation on them.
We had a guild for a while that was centered around fighting on flying machines (Though they never actually did much). So I assume there is little to know regulation on them.
Well, my toon, Willas, Always wanted to be an expert Engineer. WOuld I be able to RP it out if I already RP him as an engineer?
Well, my toon, Willas, Always wanted to be an expert Engineer. WOuld I be able to RP it out if I already RP him as an engineer?
He would first need to be a master of engineering, considering how complex the chopper would be. But yes, as long as you are a master engineer, or at least close, IC.. you can make one.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
He would first need to be a master of engineering, considering how complex the chopper would be. But yes, as long as you are a master engineer, or at least close, IC.. you can make one.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!