The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The feedback game:
So, I'd love to hear ANY constructive criticism or praise on: Rythtrix (Blood Elf); Harthor (Troll); Bolgron (Pirate Dwarf); Spiligrack (DK gnome).

If you -must- you can comment on Keith, my human old-guy. But I can't seem to RP effeciently on him so I don't really count the old codger. Bless his cotton socks.

Thanks!
So, I'd love to hear ANY constructive criticism or praise on: Rythtrix (Blood Elf); Harthor (Troll); Bolgron (Pirate Dwarf); Spiligrack (DK gnome).

If you -must- you can comment on Keith, my human old-guy. But I can't seem to RP effeciently on him so I don't really count the old codger. Bless his cotton socks.

Thanks!
You, Harthor? Hmmnh. He seems very neutral, as I've RP'd with him. I can't really get to know him better, tho, he might be more colourful. But over all, I've seen him as a very wise, solid character. He's got that aura around him, "I'm a great old shaman, respect me". I think you did well with him, but he should still have a... somehow visible dark-side.
But, still, I'd give you 9.5/10.
And that_is_good. And even that might still be because of the fact that I haven't RP'd with him that much.

So, Harthor needs moar spice. That was my point. Which was not very clear because I suck writing. And english. And all that.

EDIT: SPILIGRACK!?!?! I LOVE YOU. He's the best. Keep him the way he is. Grinbak Junior :3
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
You, Harthor? Hmmnh. He seems very neutral, as I've RP'd with him. I can't really get to know him better, tho, he might be more colourful. But over all, I've seen him as a very wise, solid character. He's got that aura around him, "I'm a great old shaman, respect me". I think you did well with him, but he should still have a... somehow visible dark-side.
But, still, I'd give you 9.5/10.
And that_is_good. And even that might still be because of the fact that I haven't RP'd with him that much.

So, Harthor needs moar spice. That was my point. Which was not very clear because I suck writing. And english. And all that.

EDIT: SPILIGRACK!?!?! I LOVE YOU. He's the best. Keep him the way he is. Grinbak Junior :3
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Harthor used to be a wildcard, corrupted by the power that Shango provided him. I've towned him down ALOT since what he used to be. But he returns to that wildcard when under extreme stress and when enraged. Spiligrack is my FAVOURITE character at the moment. He has such an eventful world due to his manic personality. And everyone seems to love him too =D

Thank you VERY much for the lovely comments ^^
Harthor used to be a wildcard, corrupted by the power that Shango provided him. I've towned him down ALOT since what he used to be. But he returns to that wildcard when under extreme stress and when enraged. Spiligrack is my FAVOURITE character at the moment. He has such an eventful world due to his manic personality. And everyone seems to love him too =D

Thank you VERY much for the lovely comments ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  I'm game. Are you? Reese 1 826 06-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Xigo