The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The introduction of Covnt.
Greetings!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have to admit that I'm not very experienced. I just actually got into World of Warcraft just a little while ago but I am already quite familiar with the lore. I always tend to study before playing something.

As a roleplayer, I'm not really a leader. I prefer to follow and help. I'm not too ambitious so I think my ranks will always stay quite low. I absolutely love adventuring and I've been doing it with my friend on another private server. But it's not a roleplay server and the population is very low. So there's really no one else to RP with. But back to the topic. You will probably never see me in a leading position in guilds. I'll be just in the background taking orders and sometimes going on an adventure.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

My homeland is in the coldest north where wailing winds blow upon the majestic treetops! That means I come from Finland. I speak English well enough and my primary language is Finnish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Many years ago, my friend showed me Warcraft 3. I liked it a lot but I forgot the whole Warcraft for many years. But recently I got into WoW and seeing it's vast RP possibilities, I fell in love.

What made you seek our server over others?:

This is actually my second server. I'm already on a funserver called WoWReactor. But it's a funserver and people don't really RP so I decided to find another server for that. This one looks very fine.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Ah, the possibilities... Epic adventuring is my absolute favourite but listing all the roleplay styles I enjoy would take too much time. Let's just say... Many kinds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

All races and classes have their good and bad sides. Probably my favourite race are the Blood Elves. I just love their elegant arrogance. I also like the Dwarves. There's no race I strongly dislike. Well... The Gnomes. But that's the only one.
When it comes to classes, I like to play as a warrior, a mage, a shaman or a rogue. But nothing prevents me from trying other classes too. Warrior is a great class that just hacks things to pieces. Very amusing. Mage on the other hand is more elegant and graceful while Shaman is close to the nature. And well... Rogues do it from the behind.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm expecting great chances for great roleplaying. And I also expect and wish good behaviour from other players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Absolutely respect. Today's world seriously needs more respect and that thing is absent from many online games. I'm really looking forward to see players with good manners.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Ceanyr was weary. The long journey from that disgusting Undercity back to his precious Silvermoon City had taken it's toll. Those countless dangers on the road through the Ghostlands are not easy to handle. Even for a skillful mage like Ceanyr.
Sometimes guild orders are a pain to carry out but Ceanyr has his duties and he faithfully obeys his guildleader.

"Hrmph... The Horde. The only reason to have those horrible brutes as allies are those damned Night Elves and their Alliance. That stench in the Undercity... I wish I don't have to visit that place too often", he says to his friend Athren while sipping his drink in the tavern. Athen quietly nods. His eyes are focused on a graceful elven maiden. He pours down his glass of wine and approaches her.
"You look as almosht good as I do... Hic", he manages to stutter and gets quite a slap on his cheek. Ceanyr covers his face with his palm and drags the drunk casanova into a bed.

Ceanyr walks out of the city gates and sits for a while looking at the sunset. He sighs and falls into his memories.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Heh, I'm an appaling leader myself so I can feel your pain. If you need anything PM me ingame or on the forums (Or any other Grunt), and be sure to /join chat when you get online!

-Maul.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]