The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The other other Scarlet letter
[Image: 180px-Scarlet_Banner.jpg?version=95ed86b...817ff41e30]
Get it?

46/M/West and Eastern Plaguelands

Sorry, I couldn't help myself and I'll try not to take up too much of your time. "Gee-willies, Koala, why do you have a Scarlet Crusader?"

That's a great question, I don't have a great answer. It is hard to find things for him to do. Sure, I can get him into some civilian clothing and do just about anything as long as he doesn't blow his cover... but why do that when we can do other things, naughty* things. Perhaps you have a forsaken willing to have a nice picnic with him. Maybe some of you strong Argents want to have a casual encounter, maybe we can get the authorities involved?

Spoiler:
[Image: Freaky_Fred.jpg]

Other one
Spoiler:
Sorry, had to make it seem like a craiglist personal post to keep up with the Scarlet Letter reference. All jokes aside, I want to do things with ol' Gavner the Gavel. A few things come to mind, he can be caught and turned in for crimes (if any should apply), taken prisoner and tested on horrifically or if he's slain maybe he could become his own worst enemy? If you'd like to have some casual conflict and combat, let me know and we can do that. CW not needed, but should be expected with undead :c, I can't work around that. But that's a two lane road, if Gavner should fail then I'm all for death. #Edgelyfe
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]
This doesn't just apply to Gavel, as I too have a Crusader, by the name of Riddler (Batman jokes aside please).
If you need a small Scarlet Encounter, hit me up too!

Also Koala, Scarlet RP meh so we can at LEAST get Gavel and Riddler setup for something >>"

(01-12-2015, 08:05 AM)Mystriopolis Wrote: This doesn't just apply to Gavel, as I too have a Crusader, by the name of Riddler (Batman jokes aside please).
If you need a small Scarlet Encounter, hit me up too!

Also Koala, Scarlet RP meh so we can at LEAST get Gavel and Riddler setup for something >>"

I'll make all the dang Two-Face batman jokes I want at Riddler! And yes, we do, hurry up and get him on :O
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Culled eh? SCARLET, EH!? Aphetoros 0 537 12-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros