The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The quest for the Holy Grai-.. Empty house.
Hello there, and yes. I call it a quest for Blizzard hates RPers and placed about 5 empty houses in all the towns and cities... Now, some houses are lost and opened for players to use. Redridge for exemple have a few good ones, but where else?

Does anybody have a list, screen shots, stuff like that to share with us all, poor RPers?
Yorrick Von Überwald - Night-Watch member, Alliance soldier, Worgen hunter, adventurer and cuddly mass of muscles and fangs at times.

All dem alts :
Altaally - Super spacegoat from planet Baaaa with hooves that makes "clip-clop".
Emily Arlendel - "Have you heard about the Light yet?" Missionnary and doctor.
Nilsaanai Silverwhisper - Priestess in training and fully clothed elf.
Julia Torl - "Bar fight!" Brawler, brat and inactive charact-.. Eh, oops.
Eleanor Sunbloom - A mage who has no problem passing through doors.
Chayton Thornhands - George, George, George of the Jungle...

Here lies :
Kalisha Lokar, Deacon of the Church of the Holy Light. Wanna be everybody's friend.
No need for that! Ask one of our benevolent overlords to simply spawn you a house. Obviously you can't put one in Stormwind, but anywhere in Elwynn, Redridge or Westfa- actually, no, Westfall is all Appleflow sovereign territory >:x
I took a quick jog around Stormwind and found what empty houses I could. Most screenshots, I tried to point him towards the door. One of 'em ain't even a house. Either way, yea, enjoy. http://imgur.com/a/mez6T

EDIT: If y'all would like, I could go on runs through other capitals. I know that Ironforge has a massive amount, as does Darnassus. Horde cities, I'm unsure of.
If you see a building in a city you'd like to use, but npcs are there, I can always boot them to the curb. I've done that to a few spots already.
My character lives in Darkshire mostly, so a house would need to be furnitured or simply spawned, because of their terribe look. I'll try to go and catch a GM IG and have a chat with him, thanks!
Yorrick Von Überwald - Night-Watch member, Alliance soldier, Worgen hunter, adventurer and cuddly mass of muscles and fangs at times.

All dem alts :
Altaally - Super spacegoat from planet Baaaa with hooves that makes "clip-clop".
Emily Arlendel - "Have you heard about the Light yet?" Missionnary and doctor.
Nilsaanai Silverwhisper - Priestess in training and fully clothed elf.
Julia Torl - "Bar fight!" Brawler, brat and inactive charact-.. Eh, oops.
Eleanor Sunbloom - A mage who has no problem passing through doors.
Chayton Thornhands - George, George, George of the Jungle...

Here lies :
Kalisha Lokar, Deacon of the Church of the Holy Light. Wanna be everybody's friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quest Board. Kage 0 711 10-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Active Noble House Index DaveM 10 2,776 06-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Sol
  Does the Benediction priest-specific quest work? Lancelet 12 2,234 03-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Lancelet
  Quest items (for RP) Kretol 8 1,625 11-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  WANTED: DK Quest Guide Kretol 2 1,320 03-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Delta