The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Theme Songs(You know you have one)
Well, I don't know if I can find a -theme- for a character, but here are some tunes that remind me of some characters.

Roobald - Reminds me of the little guy.

Orthorien -Sounds deep enough.

Every Death Knight - Sounds to me like what every Death Knight has on their mind.

Go Ezra!
Go Ezra again!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Tenacious D. That song is so hilarious. Always cheers me up watching that video.
Touchseed Wrote:Well, I don't know if I can find a -theme- for a character, but here are some tunes that remind me of some characters.

Roobald - Reminds me of the little guy.

Well, whenever I think of Gland or fire mages, that song sets off a mental alarm.
[Image: 17fc015027abf9cda7b6d77b0ebe4fab.jpg]
Kylar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYnk6H5xn3E

If you're not following, here's the lyrics. http://www.lyrics.com/index.php/artists/...t-13974850

I don't really know any for my other characters, but I'll find some.
[Image: 1733185_o.gif]
Touchseed Wrote:Roobald - Reminds me of the little guy.

How is that me? O..o
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
I haven't played in so long I've forgotten my characters.

Oh well, doesn't stop me from picking crazy music for the one I do know I've always had.

Erundil- Korobeiniki by Ozma (Yeah, the tetris song, only this one effin rocks.)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm in the same boat as Mikain (damn you, I will be humming that song ALL WEEK), but I have a good one for Hak'lek.

Tom Waits - Clap Hands. (That's the lyrics, and there's an orange "play arrow" button off to the left. All YouTube had was a collection of cringeworthy covers.) Not so much for the meaning of the lyrics, but the singer's voice and the general tone of the music. Actually, I tend to have Tom Waits in general on when I'm playing him.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Here's one for Kag. Self-explanatory if you read the lyrics.

Zerstoren (Destroy) - Rammstein
Yinafae - Nightwish - Elvenpath

Gwenadrael - Nightwish - Wanderlust

Telsandra (if she gets approved >.>) - Dream Theater - Endless Sacrifice (Sorry, best version I could find on youtube)

As a note, these videos have nothing to do with the characters, just happened to be good versions of the songs.
The Bird and the Bee- Again & Again- Oifelion. It just describes how perpetually bored my poor bloodelf is.

Also, I'm hooked on this band now.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Touchseed Wrote:Orthorien -Sounds deep enough.

Spot on, im not changing that. Nice one bro.

MoonlightBlossom Wrote:Ivy: Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies

Edit: Flogging molly is awesome, amazing choice there, i would go for Flogging Molly - Swagger aswell.
Who Loves Orange Soda?
Lok'Magrash Death Knight: ( I cant play this character here so all of you don't know him)
Dead and Gone By T.i Ft Justin Timberlake
What I've Done by Linkin park

Garren Lightsworn
What A wonderful World By Louis Armstrong

Thanks Hawk for pointing it out for me.

[Image: c36335d73555714146b393bce05c4a74.jpg]

[Image: 1219597_c9f207c53e0656326cf233adf2569bb2.jpg]
No worries.

Just so I can add to this topic:

Mokaku - Not sure if it's the actual name but, 'The Captain's Wife Lament'
Deh'yo - Hearts Burst Into Fire - Bullet For My Valentine Sorry for the quality, not my video! XD

On a side note, I saw Bullet For My Valentine live last Saturday, and they played this song! Freakin' awesome!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Therai gets Battlestar Sonatica, by Bear McCreary. Iskula gets Cé Hé Mise le Ulaingt? (The Two Trees), by Loreena McKennitt, especially the intro.

I have never been able to come up with a theme song for Tarania, for some reason.
Gah. It's so hard for me to pick one singular song for Larshka/Ormidras. For now though, "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" by Relient K is fitting her so well that it's scary.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your character's theme song? KomodoTheCashew 4 1,297 12-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  New Black Harvest theme song Adam255 6 1,285 08-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  Songs and Liability Raven776 6 1,240 05-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Songs for the Battle vs the Lich King Monfang 5 1,055 04-24-2010, 08:10 AM
Last Post: warmonger
  Songs you think of when your see other Characters Hammerfall 67 9,233 11-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Last Post: IronTrooper