The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Theodor's Introduction Thread
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I read them carefully and slowly.

2. How did you hear about us?

I have been aware of this server's presence already, though I've decided to join now because I hadn't had much time to spare before. School.

3. How did you get into RP?

I first started roleplaying on Warcraft III, and Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast, followed by Frozen Throne and Jedi Academy, then Star Wars Galaxies as I'm a huge Star Wars and Warcraft fan. After a month of World of Warcraft's release, the first original game's, I have started Role Playing in my own LAN with my friends, creating a 1.1.0 non-dedicated WoW server

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I've bought an original copy of the game after a month of its release, and then played it with my friends, who are living in the same flat as I am, on my own LAN.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

All of the races have a unique and interesting history, so I cannot really say that one is my favourite. As long as there are enough people interested in the subject, I'll go along with any of the races. Like Dwarves once being a gifted race with such abilities to shape earth, sindorei once living together with kaldorei whose history is way more ancient than any other playable races, inbound Azeroth of course. Orcs coming from Draenor, where Draenei were living. Trolls being a participant in a war between them and elves on Quel'thalas. Simply, I love Warcraft lore, and every race interests me deeply.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Depends on my mood, and on the choices made by the majority of the community. Like, the choice of races, classes; cliché characters. I'd rather make a character opposing those to create a variety. However, I like roleplaying a Major Demon(Eredar perhaps), an Orc Warlock, a Necromancer mostly.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

A RP which is consisted of cinematic and epic elements. I'm not a real fan of casual roleplays, though as you cannot have an epic roleplay every second, I'm alright with the casual roleplays. They can be interesting sometimes.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I have a black belt in Karate-do. Also I have a group, in which I'm the lead guitar, playing an electro guitar for over 4 year, also playing a piano again for the same time period. I'm very elastic, probably something I've gained by doing Karate. And of course, I like going out with my girl friend to see a movie, =)

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm Turkish, and I'm living in Turkey/Ankara. I'm a native Turkish speaker, with my foreign languages being English and German. Though I'm more of a fluent English speaker than a fluent German speaker.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes I do agree to abide by the rules and the policies of this community.
[Image: gorlaksign.jpg]
Gorlak Bonegrinder - Orc Warrior
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Thanks, now I'm a peon=)

Work work.

Edit: (More than) One question (didn't want to open a new thread for this);

Is the server down?

If not why no one's on?

Is the SQL offline since I cannot create an account (though while the xml stats page is working)
Be sure to read up on the latest posts.
Well I have, though server seemed like it was online, since the stats page was getting updated once per two minutes. That's why I've asked.

Edit: And now I get it, my bad. Didn't know that Kretol had shut it down intentionally, not only for maintenance purposes, but as a punishment for the greed of some members of the community, leading them to exploit a gold drop bug on the mobs on Northrend. Well, what can I say? He is right to do so as far as I'm concerned after reading all those posts. Though I still hope that the server will be back on before three days will have passed. Meanwhile I shall begin the preparations for my Character Profile then, since I'll have plenty of time. Could any of the 'pro' members here PM me if I should pick a Troll Hunter, or an Orc Warlock? Seems like I cannot decide between those two.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is an Introduction Thread name Servile 1 9,469 02-16-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Introduction Thread of Shandersey! Shandersey 4 2,854 11-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Shandersey
  Felitsa's Very Original Introduction Thread Felitsa 12 2,227 02-25-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Felitsa
  My introduction thread... Malavan 1 897 09-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread Flawless 1 810 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin