The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Things that Irk Me!
1) eRPing in front of Guards. They would kick you before you could get your white butt naked. Or purple. Or whatever. Sometimes maybe green.

2) Warcraft languages are -not- similar to our languages. At all. We speak english, der, but come on. They do not even -look- like other languages.

3) Spam. Cripes. You all should know this by now.

4) Complaining about profiles. Asking for me to check profiles. Doing anything that may be a slight remark about your profile, basically jabbing at us to look at it.

5) Lorebending. Oh. My. FREAKING. God. I'm sorry, this is...this is something thats just, a common thing. I know I'm not alone on this. It's not hard to read people! Your doing it anyhow if your RPing. Quit being LAZY.

6) Saying "i", instead of I. It's one button. It's not hard. It's in our rules.

7) Making your character a demi-freaking god that can do amazing things.

8) Making your character quirky and/or unique to the point where they aren't a character-they're a shtick.

More to come. Trust me.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Heh... yar, the accents out of nowhere are odd. Throm'ka is a good flavor word, konnichiwa is not. And yeah... I'd appreciate if folks would show their shift key a little love. It makes things -so- much easier to read!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
But never, ever, touch the Caps Lock!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:But never, ever, touch the Caps Lock!
9) Caps lock. In signatures. Anywhere, actually. It's yelling. And everyone knows that someone yelling all the time just sounds stupid.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

10) Failing to know the difference between Chat and Barrens Chat.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
Kainue Wrote:10) Failing to know the difference between Chat and Barrens Chat.
That's pretty much hand in hand with the spamming chat. Spam, is -so- easy to recognize. If it doesn't pertain to anything that is currently on topic, or isn't related to RP, then it's spam. I don't mind discussions about lore, but, when you get into "Could Illidan beat Whose-his-face in a duel", take it to barrens. If you want to say how many of "x" item you just got off a mob, or you want to link your "phat lewt" take it to barrens.

We -do- not want to hear your shitchat. Seriously. The whole of barren's chat really sucks to have. This server is -not- for hanging out and typing your BS to your buddies. This is not 4chan. This is a friggan RP server, and most of the text should be RP related.

Barrenschat is a luxery that people are abusing.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The xD-smiley.
10)Obnoxious colored profiles.

11)Profiles, where a GM has told you to do something, and you argue with them.

12)Profiles from the uber leet character you had on a live server. Tone that crap down, guys. This is -not- live, and we do not let crap happen that your buddies may have on live.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

People with characters that "has seen the truth and no longer hates [insert race arch enemy here]"
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

And people with characters that have obviously un-original names.
Lordbluerune Wrote:And people with characters that have obviously un-original names.

I resent that! Not really.

People who agree for no other purpose other than to agree.

Edit: Also, I've never actually seen anybody eRPing in public on the server at all. Are GMs able to do some sort of universal hearing thing where they can hear Whispers or Party chat as well? Or am I just logging in when it never happens? Not that I'm looking for it... Haha, Andre...
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
It USED to happen. We cracked down on it, and I think people finally realized that ERP in /say will get them suspended.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Bishnak Wrote:The xD-smiley.

Yes
˜★Sketch Blog
Rensin Wrote:12)Profiles from the uber leet character you had on a live server. Tone that crap down, guys. This is -not- live, and we do not let crap happen that your buddies may have on live.

This actually brought up a memory from live server RP. My friend and I Role Playing, and each character has our own views. So a Priest was going on about something, and my friend standing right next to her chimed in with mumbling. Well, she PM'd him, called him an elitist roleplayer, bombarded him in PM for a while then blocked him.

This really wasn't on point, but it brought up a memory. But it does irk me when someone believes there 'one view' and 'one way' of roleplaying is the ultimate way, and proceed to tell us how they role played for 10 years and all that jazz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things change Magikox 3 6,966 06-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Dk's, Can they forget certain racial things? Samlock 10 2,263 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  An End to All Things Holynexus 12 3,103 01-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Holynexus