The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thinking about returning. Gimme your thoughts.
Alright, I'm thinking about coming back now that my job has cooled down a bit and I'm into the summer holidays. So I have more time to play.

Be honest with me, do any of you actually want me to come back or would you rather I didn't? It doesn't bother me much but if you missed me(Lol >_>) then say.. if you partied the day I said I had to leave for a while please say. I don't wanna be hanging around like a bad smell that no one wants.

I can easily just start up my retail account and play with my character over there that hasn't seen the light of day for four months haha.

Levi.
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
That so sounded like a cry out for sympathy and love. I mean no one is going to go “yeah, I hated you so you can bugger off.”

You just know that you couldn't live without us and this sever. Retail can never stack up to this. *nodnod*
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Well.. Retail has it's ways.. A good noob bashin' of elven hoes around Goldshire with a big stick calms the soul but the RP is generally better here. ^_^

But really, I sorta felt unwelcomed eventually when I was here last. I dunno if that was just me being silly or if it was true.

However, I'd rather be here than paying £9 a month to hang around with fairly bad RP, not leveling cus I am fairly bad at it etc... I enjoy it here more but eh.. I used to spam a bit.. apparently.. :oops:
Even so, the people who aren't happy for your return won't likely speak out against you (unless you prove me wrong.) They'd most likely just try and tolerate you and so forth. How about you leave it up to your own opinion whether you should come back or not.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Man, that Levi guy.

Welcome back and all that jazz. But yeah, retail sucks. You'll hate yourself if you do that.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

After much contemplation, the banning of an imbecile from my Ventrilo and an arguement over billing with my brother, I have came to the conclusion I'll come back!

However.. I'm gonna start over with characters cus I dunno what possessed me to make a Tauren Druid or a Troll Hunter.. :P Or an Undead Rogue >_> err.. yea..

So eh, in my absence has the server found a Spanish Inquisition? :P
There's been discussion of burning spammers at the stake, at least. Welcome back!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Hmm.. but.. I have one secret weapon on my side.. the fact that NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION.. apart from those who do..>_> Mmk. Alright. I'll work on the spam, just don't shoot me >_<

I swear it's a medical disorder.

Cantstoppytypytypyfingersdotheirownthing.

I do believe that's the official name.
Anyone who wants to return should really ask things like "How's the RP?" or "Where's the storyline at, if any? " Hehheh.
˜★Sketch Blog
*Looks at your signature* So you're the spanish inquisition guy! Either way, it's good to have you back- even if I've never me you.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
This needs sound effect.

The Spanish Inquisition!

I could not resist.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning Player - from before Cataclysm ghaskan 6 1,510 12-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Returning Player with some character questions Leethoof 4 1,003 11-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Leethoof
  A confused returning player ghaskan 9 2,199 10-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  My thoughts on the famed bike Adam255 14 3,275 09-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Never started, but returning none the less Carrotts 3 873 03-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Carrotts