The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

This is Your Responsibility to the Server You Love.
Getting fed up with OOC chatter in /Say while you're trying to RP? Are you ignored when you ask people to stop spamming in /LFG or /Chat? Godmoding? Have people been flat-out rude to you OOC'ly?

You can do something about it. Here it is:

Step one: Make sure it's clear. Dragging the upper or lower border of your chat pane will make it larger, so it will fit more text. Get as much of the incident in one shot as you can. You can also change the background opacity by right-clicking the tab and going to the little box that shows the color of the pane. A solid background is easier to read.

Step two: Screen shot it. Usually this is done with the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. (Sometimes it says "Prnt Scrn" instead.) It's usually located next to F12. Make sure you know where it is! If it doesn't take the shot, check your WoW keyboard bindings. Take multiple shots if you need to.

A note: Make sure you do this as SOON as you can. We all know how unreliable the internet and computer programs can be, and if you're disconnected, you loose the chance to go back and screen shot it.

Step three: Upload the image to an image hosting service. Photobucket is a reliable service, and gives you little links under each image. Click the link that says IMG, and it will automatically copy the BBC code for forums like this. Just paste (Ctrl+V), and boom, your image is inserted.

Step four: PM it to a GM. Any GM. It doesn't matter which one you send it to, because, as mentioned in other threads, they all talk to each other. If anyone needs help with the PM system, just say so, and I'll post instructions for that, too. If you're too shy to send it to a GM, send it to me and I'll do it for you. The current active GMs (as you should address the PM) are Kretol, Rensin, and Grakor456.

If you think you're the only one annoyed: Send it anyway. You're not.

If you think someone else may have reported it: Send it anyway. You may have part of the conversation they don't.

If you think a player will be mad at you: Send it anyway. That's their problem.

If you think a GM will be mad at you: Send it anyway. They won't.

If you think you're not going to make a difference: Send it anyway. You will.

So why am I doing this? Because I'm sick and tired of it, and I know you are, too. We talk about the GM's responsibilities and powers, but in the end, THEY WILL NOT BAN WITHOUT A REASON. We need to let them know when stuff happens. We need to say something when we realize that the will to RP, which is WHAT WE CAME TO THIS SERVER TO DO, is sucked away by a bunch of snarky high school locker room attitudes.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I hate to say this, but...

'Responsibility'.
It's bothering me, that's all.

Anyway, carry on.
Mize: A shy mage who has finally left Azuremyst Isle to see the world for herself.
Donak: Grouchy Undead that's always reminiscing about when he was alive.
Why thank you so much. It's been fixed now.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I'm gonna start doing this to any incidents of blatant OOC convo's (Anything that exceeds 8 or more sentences of OOC chatter in /say), god-moding, or lore-butchering I see from now on. I've been a witness to these types of incidents in the past, and it always slips my mind to hit the print screen button and I usually hate myself for it.

Now, that ain't gonna happen.
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
Same with me, Krent. I get frustrated with this, which causes me to entirely forget about that helpful Print Screen button. I'll try harder though, I'll try.
Vaermina: So cold, yet she feels alive. On Death Row.
Bell: Arrogant yet kind-hearted. Crusader.
Gral'dar: Joyful and Alive.
Valia: Brilliant but easily confused. Expert Scientist/Engineer
Sala'driana: Too Flirtatious for her own good.
Every time spamming happens or profanity in chat or other direct violations of the rules occur, I wish someone would do something about it...now I'm that somebody. *shakes fist*
The Bard Wrote:Every time spamming happens or profanity in chat or other direct violations of the rules occur, I wish someone would do something about it...now I'm that somebody. *shakes fist*

Right on, brother. 8)
Characters!
Gatwazzak'fon - Friendly neighborhood drug dealer
Run'gal Ashclaw - Orc Pyremaster
Vincetti Delgado - Wannabe pirate captain
Tensin Spiritrunner - Orc Spiritmaster
Alright, will do! One I get on the server, of course
I am back, throw me a PM if you want.
So, the chat channel is not for OOC chat? I see it all the time, or at least I think I do. What is the difference between chat and barrenschat?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Guys, I know this is stickied, but that's -still- one heck of a necromance. By like a year and a half.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△